Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Polishers and Polisher Kits Marked down 15%!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 08:22 PM
Nick@Autogeek
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '12
Default Polishers and Polisher Kits Marked down 15%!!

As long as I've been with Autogeek, I've never seen polishers or polisher kits marked down this much. This last deal of the 12 Deals of Christmas is a smokin' hot deal that will not be seen elsewhere. Not only can you take advantage of the sale and pick up a Flex XC3401 Intro Kit for $297.99, you can also use coupon code AGO and receive free shipping on the order.

To put the icing on the cake, you can add "Christmas Gift" in the comments box, and we'll guarantee that you will receive the order by Christmas. Whether it's a gift for you or someone else, this is an opportunity to save a boat load of money and spend Christmas weekend polishing out swirls and scratches or applying your favorite wax or sealant with a Flex XC3401 or any other of the polishers that are significantly marked down.

Details
Old 12-18-2011, 09:07 PM
onspeed
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

I placed an order a few hours ago (check your PM's actually), didn't know about the free shipping code. Can you apply it to my order?
Old 12-19-2011, 05:06 PM
Nick@Autogeek
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by onspeed
I placed an order a few hours ago (check your PM's actually), didn't know about the free shipping code. Can you apply it to my order?
Replied!

Get notified of new replies

To Polishers and Polisher Kits Marked down 15%!!

Quick Reply: Polishers and Polisher Kits Marked down 15%!!