Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Diamondite glass restorer

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 01:23 PM
LTC Z06
Get Some!

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

Default Diamondite glass restorer

I just used this on my 2008 Jeep windshield with 57,000 miles on it. I used the Diamondite glass restorer for machine polishing. Upright Jeep windshields take much more abuse than our Vettes do and even though it isn't like new it's as good as it can be. This isn't a glass polish, it will not take the pits out, but I did their plastic bag feel test and now the outside of the glass feels the same as the inside. Even though the clay bar comes in a nice plastic case when I was done I sprayed some clay bar lube on it and placed the case inside the plastic bag I used for the feel test. I highly recommend this product.

Last edited by LTC Z06; 03-11-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:56 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

thank you for a fair and correct review. Products like this are not glass polishes, but designed to clean glass properly and prep it for protection products like Aquapel. It is amazing how this product can make glass that you think is clean, can really be cleaned to the next level.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:11 PM
LTC Z06
Get Some!

Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Killrwheels@Autogeek
thank you for a fair and correct review. Products like this are not glass polishes, but designed to clean glass properly and prep it for protection products like Aquapel. It is amazing how this product can make glass that you think is clean, can really be cleaned to the next level.
I ordered it from y'all.
Old 08-28-2022, 09:19 AM
LTC Z06
Get Some!

Support Corvetteforum!

I just want to say this kit really works, and I'm still using the one I bought in 2012.

Get notified of new replies

To Diamondite glass restorer

Quick Reply: Diamondite glass restorer