Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Question for Auto Geek. Why no Gtechniq C4? Everyone raves about it!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 08:16 PM
Rob4092xx
Drifting

Received 295 Likes on 108 Posts

Default Question for Auto Geek. Why no Gtechniq C4? Everyone raves about it!!!!

Hey guys.....repeat customer here!

I have made several posts about how well Gtechniq C4 Permanent Trim Restorer works for long term correction on black plastic trim and cadding on all of my cars. The stuff is just amazing and lasts well over two years! The hot sun here in Phoenix has no effect on it whatsoever! It also prevents car wax staining. It is not oil based so it never collects dust or streaks when you wash the car. I have also used it to "fix" scuffs in my black bumpers and trim. It doesn't fix the scuff physically, but it returns them back to the original black color making them all but impossible to see.

Every review I have read about C4, including this Forum, Autopia Detailing Website, Detail City, and every Google Review on the Internet raves about it! A simple "Gtechniq C4 Permanent Trim Restorer Review" search with Google will tell you everything you need to know about it.

You can also do a search on You Tube for it and see how easy it is to apply, how durable it is, how it turns faded black trim into new condition, how it lasts 2 years and how inexpensive it is in the long run. While one bottle is only 85ml, I can do my entire Hummer with one bottle. One bottle for my Expedition and I can do about six C6 Corvettes with one bottle. It goes on super, super, super thin.

The only place to get it in the US is located in Hawaii. Why the heck don't you guys start selling it? It will be a "home-run" once word gets out...I guarantee it! It is that good!

Okay...before anyone asks....I have zero affiliation with the company. In fact, they are located in the UK and do not "franchise" any of their products.

Why my hope you will begin stocking it...because I have used it on my Hummer, both Corvettes, Expedition and friend's Jeep and am amazed by the stuff! I'd sure you guys to carry it since I have an account set up with you!

I LOVE GTECHNIQ C4!

Last edited by Rob4092xx; 05-13-2012 at 08:22 PM.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:57 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

We have indeed heard about the product and the corresponding line. There are many things that go into carrying a line and not always is it as easy as just mailing a check and getting product for resell. Often times there are contracts, pricing agreements, and there can be regional selling agreements and more that need to be addressed. If you can imagine just how much product we ship in a given day, we also need assurances we will have enough to stock and fufill orders. So I can only assure you we hear you and we are always working to carry the the best lines to support our clients.

We do have another more permanent type trim restorer and its sold well and has alot of great support from our clients. Have you tried Solution Finish ?? Perhaps another option at least for the time being ??

http://www.autogeek.net/solution-finish-restorer.html
Old 05-14-2012, 08:40 PM
Rob4092xx
Drifting

Received 295 Likes on 108 Posts

Yes...I saw it on your site about one month ago. Did some "Googling" and it did not receive many positive (objective) reviews. The guy promoting on Autopia loves it but even your own Forum has some pretty negative things begining here:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...product-7.html

Complaints include little durability, greasiness, wanting refunds, etc. The funny thing is many of the comments that were positive about Solution Finish involved applying it over Gtechniq C4. This is what made the Solution Finish last.

The two reviews on Amazon are mixed. One liked it, the other did not.

The other issue with Solution First is that it only works on black plastic trim. It won't work on gray or tan trim. I guess because it must be more of a dye than a correction product. C4 will work on any color. It is not a dye. It is a product that goes on clear and dries clear. It is not greasy and will not wash off.

I am very passsionate about C4 due to the fact that I have spent $100's trying every product out there. Nothing, and I mean nothing, has performed and been as durable as C4. I have had it on all of my vehicles for over six months now and the Phoenix sun, and repeated car washes, have not so much as changed its appearance to the slightest degree!

I strongly recommend you look into it. The only downside for AutoGeek would it could negatively impact your sales of all the other products you sell for black trim! Based upon what I know about AutoGeek you most likely have no concern for this. My experience is that you are a top notch detailing company and try to carry only the best!

My suggestion; carry it and let others try it out.

Originally Posted by Killrwheels@Autogeek
We have indeed heard about the product and the corresponding line. There are many things that go into carrying a line and not always is it as easy as just mailing a check and getting product for resell. Often times there are contracts, pricing agreements, and there can be regional selling agreements and more that need to be addressed. If you can imagine just how much product we ship in a given day, we also need assurances we will have enough to stock and fufill orders. So I can only assure you we hear you and we are always working to carry the the best lines to support our clients.

We do have another more permanent type trim restorer and its sold well and has alot of great support from our clients. Have you tried Solution Finish ?? Perhaps another option at least for the time being ??

http://www.autogeek.net/solution-finish-restorer.html
Old 05-28-2012, 03:58 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

http://www.autogeek.net/cquartz-dlux.html

This might be another worthy choice ...

Get notified of new replies

To Question for Auto Geek. Why no Gtechniq C4? Everyone raves about it!!!!

Quick Reply: Question for Auto Geek. Why no Gtechniq C4? Everyone raves about it!!!!