Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Allow me to re-introduce myself>>>

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 03:06 PM
0David-Fermani
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '12
Default Allow me to re-introduce myself>>>

I’ve been a member of the Corvette Forum since 2007 under the name of Pro-Techt. Many on the internet may know me by my new screen name = David-Fermani. I’d like to give you a little background on who I am, my experiences and my interest in being a sponsor on this forum.

I have been professionally detailing since 1990 where I got my start working at a high volume detail shop in the Metro Detroit (Redford) area. Shortly after working for this business, I purchased it and increased its volume/profit ten-fold. We (Poly Pro Detail Center) did reconditioning for 15 of the area’s leading new & used car dealers completing anywhere between 25-35 details each day, 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year employing between 8 and 10 people full time. 10 years later I sold the business in an effort to take on a corporate career in the insurance industry as doing this volume of work for demanding dealer accounts can surely take a toll on your mental stability! After moving to S. Florida, I began to market myself like many other detailers by going on detailing forums and providing people with my unadulterated experiences on detailing. Because of this exposure, a new found part time career in high end detailing emerged for me and has grown into me currently maintaining approximately $20,000,000 of high-end, exotic and luxury vehicles for several car collectors in both Florida & Michigan. Just recently I relocated my family back to the Metro Detroit area (Grosse Pointe) and still travel on a regular basis back to S. Florida in an effort to preserve my client’s auto investments. My detailing career may become full circle as my desire to own a “shop” has been resparked.

I am also a Moderator/Marketing Manager for the internet’s largest, oldest and most recognized auto detailing forum called Autopia.org. Autopia.org is one of the last detailing forums on the web that is dedicated to offering high end, realistic approaches to Auto Detailing without the overpowering sales pitch sideshow that other forums push that can ultimately sque the actual advice being presented. You may be surprised to know that many/most people in the online detailing limelight have actually gotten their start on Autopia.org. Not just by being a member of the forum, but also following and reproducing its content. Because of my affiliation with Autopia.org and its owner Tunch Goren (owner of 3D & HD Products), I was asked to become a sponsor of the Corvette Forum in an effort to display transparency with my posts. After several e-mails back and forth to the Administration here, I am now able to officially help out without hindering anyone’s integrity.

Please keep in mind, that I am not an employee of 3D/HD, but someone who is very familiar with their line as well as many others. I’ve done product testing for many big name companies such as Meguiars, Blackfire, Optimum, Lake Country & Auto Magic and have used almost every other line of products the industry has to offer. One of the things that makes 3D stand out among the rest is that their owner Tunch Goren is committed to the never ending pursuit of creating the world’s finest, most easy to use detailing products and will not stop improving upon even his latest invention. 3D is not only one of the world’s largest detailing chemical manufacturers, but actually formulates products for many of the most popular resellers around the world. Chances are that just because you don’t see a 3D name on the bottle doesn’t mean they weren’t behind it!

Oh, and besides being a detailing enthusiast, I’ve also owned several C4 & C5 Corvettes which is the main reason why I joined this forum originally back in 2007. I appreciate 3D and the Corvette Forum for coming together to allow me the privilege and honor to consider myself a “Supporting Vendor” of this great site. I look forward to helping wherever I can!

Old 09-16-2012, 10:42 PM
leebay
Drifting

Received 608 Likes on 382 Posts

Very well said and Welcome to the forum.....
Old 09-18-2012, 01:53 AM
l1dws
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking forward hearing what you have to say in this forum.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:06 AM
CyberGrayGS
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome!
Old 09-18-2012, 10:30 AM
0David-Fermani
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by leebay
Very well said and Welcome to the forum.....
Thanks leebay! It's glad to be here!
Old 09-18-2012, 10:31 AM
0David-Fermani
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by l1dws
Looking forward hearing what you have to say in this forum.
Thanks! There will never be a dull moment around with me here!
Old 09-18-2012, 10:32 AM
0David-Fermani
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by CyberGrayGS
Welcome!
Thanks CyberGrayGS! You picked the best color for a GS!
Old 09-26-2012, 04:42 PM
gmblack3
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by David-Fermani
Thanks! There will never be a dull moment around with me here!
Thanks for darn sure!

Glad to see you here to add your vast wealth of knowledge and experience to this forum. I know that I have learned a lot from reading your posts. Looking forward to learning more...
Old 09-26-2012, 05:17 PM
0David-Fermani
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by gmblack3
Thanks for darn sure!

Glad to see you here to add your vast wealth of knowledge and experience to this forum. I know that I have learned a lot from reading your posts. Looking forward to learning more...
Thanks Bryan! You are too kind...

Get notified of new replies

To Allow me to re-introduce myself>>>

Quick Reply: Allow me to re-introduce myself>>>