Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Up Close & Personal: Poorboy's Bird Sh#t Remover

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 04:33 PM
Nick@Autogeek
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '12
Default Up Close & Personal: Poorboy's Bird Sh#t Remover

While attending the Gold Coast Corvette Show yesterday Max's Tahoe was bombarded with bird droppings. I deemed this the perfect opportunity to put Poorboy's World Bird Sh#t Remover to the test - except I didn't remove the bird droppings right away.

To really test how effective this product is, I decided to let the bird dropping(s) sit on the paint overnight. Don't be afraid to call me crazy; after all I was purposely letting acidic bird droppings sit on the paint of my boss's vehicle instead of immediately removing them. I was confident in the sealant I last applied to Max's Tahoe and as I mentioned before, I really wanted to see how effective Poorboy's newest product was.

What kryptonite is to Superman, bird droppings are to clear coat; dangerous! Bird droppings are acidic and if left on the paint too long (or if the paint is not properly protected) they can and will etch the surface, causing what could possibly be a permanent eye sore.

Poorboy's World Bird Sh#t Remover is a high-lubricity detail spray on steroids. It is formulated with special cleaners that break down bird droppings, allowing them to safely be removed.

Application is simple: spray directly onto the surface, count to 5 and wipe away. If the bird droppings have been on the paint for an extended period of time (a couple days for example) you should let the product dwell on the paint for 2-3 minutes.

Poorboy's World Bird Sh#t Remover immediately begins to break down the bird dropping so it can be safely wiped away, without damaging your vehicle's delicate clear coat.

I used a Gold Plush Jr. from Mike's collection of towels to remove the bird dropping.

Poorboy's World claims that Bird Sh#t Remover is fast and easy and I have no reason to think otherwise. I sprayed the product directly onto the surface, let it dwell for 5 seconds and wiped it clean with a Gold Plush Jr. microfiber towel to reveal squeaky clean paint.

I applied a quick coat of BLACKFIRE Crystal Seal - better known as the 11 Minute Paint Sealant - to the affected areas after cleaning them with Poorboy's World Bird Sh#t Remover. Applying a quick coat of Crystal Seal would ensure maximum protection from future bird droppings or bug splatter.

Indeed another quality product from Poorboy's World!

Poorboy’s World Bird Sh#t Remover

Quick Reply: Up Close & Personal: Poorboy's Bird Sh#t Remover