Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Review: Wolf’s Chemicals “The Revival” Leather Conditioner

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 11:57 AM
0Autogeek.net
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Review: Wolf’s Chemicals “The Revival” Leather Conditioner

After having great success with several of Wolf’s Chemicals products I decided to try out the Wolf’s Chemicals “The Revival” Leather Conditioner. Before using Wolf’s Chemicals “The Revival” Leather Conditioner you need to make sure the seats are clean. When cleaning the seats I recommend using a product such as Wolfgang Leather Care Cleaner since it will remove dirt, oil, and spills from the leather without damaging the seat. When applying Wolf’s Chemicals “The Revival” Leather Conditioner I used a microfiber applicator to apply it. Wolf’s Chemicals “The Revival” Leather Conditioner is a very thin consistency which makes a little goes a long way. In my personal opinion this product smells like a new car. This product will protect your leather from future cracking, and fading over time. It will rejuvenate the leather and make it soft as if it were new. When applying Wolf’s Chemicals “The Revival” Leather Conditioner you want to rub it into the seat and leave it so the leather can absorb it.

Wolf’s Chemicals “The Revival” Leather Conditioner

Quick Reply: Review: Wolf’s Chemicals “The Revival” Leather Conditioner