Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Best Brand of Wheel Cleaner for my Brand Spankin New Polished Aluminum Wheels

Old 07-23-2015, 08:56 PM
NEED2SPEEDLS1
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Best Brand of Wheel Cleaner for my Brand Spankin New Polished Aluminum Wheels

Hey all, I finally got my set of Forgestar F14 super deep polished wheels (I have yet to take pics) and I want to keep these things in immaculate looking shape. Looking for the best and safest wheel cleaner for polished aluminum wheels. I know some have harsh chemicals that might damage the wheels. Also looking for a good wheel polish to keep them nice and bright! Thanks for any input and I'll have pics up soon!
Old 07-24-2015, 09:39 PM
NEED2SPEEDLS1
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ah yes must be patient for the best products!
Old 07-24-2015, 11:22 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

You didn't offer if they are bare high polished or clear-coated. Either way, I would suggest P21S as it is about the safest wheel cleaner made and can be used on all wheel types. Griots and DP also make safe wheel cleaners.

http://www.autogeek.net/tirewheelcare.html

Now I might suggest coating the wheels, especially if uncoated, to protect them and make cleanup easier. Often times only car soap and water is needed for months and months. A wheel coating like Pinnacle, DP, or G-technic will mean less polishing also, remember to do the barrels also.

Get notified of new replies

To Best Brand of Wheel Cleaner for my Brand Spankin New Polished Aluminum Wheels

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Best Brand of Wheel Cleaner for my Brand Spankin New Polished Aluminum Wheels