Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Killerwheels got a question

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2016, 03:54 PM
tony58
Racer

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts
Default Killerwheels got a question

Does autogeek sale Liquid Glass?I looked but couldn't find it?Thanks
Old 08-25-2016, 05:25 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Please ... call me Scott ....

No, we carried it in the past but long gone. As I remember the owners had a difference of opinion and one kept Liquid Glass and other one was called Finish First ? Don't hold me to this as it has been many years ... I am told you might find it locally at retail auto stores but formula might have changed due to VOC regulations.

If you are looking for an easy to use, acrylic based sealant, consider Sonus. Recently Ultima also released an acrylic based spray wax. These products offer similar looks and benefits of Liquid Glass. If you are looking for the cleaning ability, then our Blackfire Total Seal is an AIO that should have you pleased.

Last edited by Killrwheels@Autogeek; 08-25-2016 at 05:29 PM.
The following users liked this post:
tony58 (08-25-2016)
Old 08-25-2016, 07:52 PM
ronkh57
Burning Brakes

Received 250 Likes on 220 Posts

Originally Posted by Killrwheels@Autogeek
Please ... call me Scott ....

No, we carried it in the past but long gone. As I remember the owners had a difference of opinion and one kept Liquid Glass and other one was called Finish First ? Don't hold me to this as it has been many years ... I am told you might find it locally at retail auto stores but formula might have changed due to VOC regulations.

If you are looking for an easy to use, acrylic based sealant, consider Sonus. Recently Ultima also released an acrylic based spray wax. These products offer similar looks and benefits of Liquid Glass. If you are looking for the cleaning ability, then our Blackfire Total Seal is an AIO that should have you pleased.
New Ultima Arcylic Spray Wax

The following users liked this post:
tony58 (08-25-2016)

Get notified of new replies

To Killerwheels got a question

Quick Reply: Killerwheels got a question