Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Fastwax.com FW1 Cleaning Wax

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 02:16 PM
ferraf
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Fastwax.com FW1 Cleaning Wax

Met a guy who uses FW1 all the time and looks great on his C7. Ordered a kit for myself after we tried it on a few areas of my car. Anyone else used FW1 or one of their other products?

I'm a Zaino long time user and love it especially on my Black cars. Looking to use FW1 between Zaino treatments after a quick wash.

Suggestions welcomed.

-Fred

Last edited by ferraf; 07-02-2017 at 02:17 PM.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:21 PM
PCMusicGuy
Safety Car

Received 295 Likes on 222 Posts

Nothing special IMO. It is convenient for cleaning/protection, but at the end of the day, it is another spray with petroleum distillates.
The following 2 users liked this post by PCMusicGuy:
ferraf (07-02-2017), joeybsyc (07-10-2017)
Old 07-05-2017, 05:21 PM
Homer3D
Melting Slicks

Received 133 Likes on 114 Posts

I remember this. Many years ago I pull into a gas station to get gas. Girl walks up to me and starts giving me a sales pitch for this “magical” spray wax. “Cleans and protects all in one” she says. Blah blah blah. I kindly tell her I am not interested but then she proceeded to spray some on my car to demonstrate. I had to jump in and put a stop to that. Telling her that I gave her no permission to touch my car and that I have no clue what you're spraying. She was like “I just wanted to show you how well this works” and which I replied “I don’t care, you have no right to spray this crap on my car without permission.” She apologized and walked away.

I have no idea if this product works or how well it works but I remember it so clearly how hard they were trying to push it. Because of that I probably will never use it.
The following 2 users liked this post by Homer3D:
ferraf (07-06-2017), GoFast908Z (07-15-2017)

Get notified of new replies

To Fastwax.com FW1 Cleaning Wax

Quick Reply: Fastwax.com FW1 Cleaning Wax