Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

DO NOT BUY from Corvette Mods

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2017, 12:33 PM
kdboatman
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DO NOT BUY from Corvette Mods

Hello all, I am new to your forum, when I searched for Corvette mods I noticed your forum came up. I agree with your other members on this company. They are horrible! I made a purchase from them, and it was the wrong part, it didnt fit my car when their part says it will. They make you jump though hoops to get their RMA number to return it and then they have the nerve to charge you YOU the return shipping. While my item is small and its not going to break me to ship it back, Im sending it back and warning as much of the internet as I can about this lousy company. I called them, the girl on the phone says there are no supervisors, it is an employee owned company, you get a customer service girl, but she has zero authority to get you a paid shipping label and there is no one your allowed to speak to regarding the issue. No supervisor, no one, she said no one at the company is higher up than anyone else. Crazy place. I will return it, I will pay my shipping costs because I have no choice because they only give you 10 days after your RMA is approved to get it back to them . In closing, I wouldn't buy a single thing from them ever again. Beware friends beware!.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:01 PM
REZ1
Burning Brakes

Received 97 Likes on 72 Posts

Default Corvette Mods

Originally Posted by kdboatman
Hello all, I am new to your forum, when I searched for Corvette mods I noticed your forum came up. I agree with your other members on this company. They are horrible! I made a purchase from them, and it was the wrong part, it didnt fit my car when their part says it will. They make you jump though hoops to get their RMA number to return it and then they have the nerve to charge you YOU the return shipping. While my item is small and its not going to break me to ship it back, Im sending it back and warning as much of the internet as I can about this lousy company. I called them, the girl on the phone says there are no supervisors, it is an employee owned company, you get a customer service girl, but she has zero authority to get you a paid shipping label and there is no one your allowed to speak to regarding the issue. No supervisor, no one, she said no one at the company is higher up than anyone else. Crazy place. I will return it, I will pay my shipping costs because I have no choice because they only give you 10 days after your RMA is approved to get it back to them . In closing, I wouldn't buy a single thing from them ever again. Beware friends beware!.
I'll make is short and sweet.....I tried a return and went thru the same BS for over two weeks..

Run Forest..Run..!
The following users liked this post:
LG Motorsports (11-16-2017)
Old 07-17-2017, 11:56 PM
wonka12_98
Pro

Received 131 Likes on 94 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16

Unfortunately I had the same problem several months ago. Customer Service was almost non-existent and the lady I spoke to acted like I was a big inconvenience to her! Never will I buy from them again!
Old 07-18-2017, 02:59 AM
xlr8rvette
Drifting

Location: Fayetteville Arkansas recently moved from Oakland Ca
Received 58 Likes on 37 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Glad to see someone else had a problem. I had same situation. My mechanic said part would not fit C6. They insisted it would. The packaging even said it was for a C5. It wont fit. They offered a partial store credit. There attitude was B S. I will not use them.

It is also annoying that they send me propaganda and I cannot figure out how to prevent them soliciting me. CORVETTEC MODS if you read this please take me off your customer list

Corvette Forum Moderators...you listening ?

Last edited by xlr8rvette; 07-18-2017 at 03:00 AM.
Old 07-21-2017, 07:14 PM
Drive_Sell_Win
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts

Texted my uncle bc he mods everything on his C6... who called me back and echoed everything said here. Got to hear that minute and a half rant. GOT IT!
Old 07-21-2017, 07:39 PM
vettpapaw
Melting Slicks

Received 159 Likes on 100 Posts

Thanks-got the message loud and clear
Old 07-21-2017, 08:32 PM
ddawson
Le Mans Master

Received 598 Likes on 485 Posts

Same, bought a shifter handle that wouldn't fit. Couldn't return it.

Be aware that www.moderngenauto.com is the same company and there were a sponsor here a few weeks ago. I hope they were removed.

Corvette Mods
110 Aviator Dr
Ft Worth, TX 76179

ModernGenAuto
109 Aviator Dr
Ft Worth, TX. 76179
Old 11-16-2017, 08:27 PM
LG Motorsports
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 571 Likes on 292 Posts
St. Jude Vendor Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11

LG Motorsports has dropped Corvette Mods as a Dealer. Same problems with them and worse.
They are no longer allowed to sell LG Motorsports parts.

Sorry to here this is so wide spread.

thanks
Lou Gigliotti
LG Motorsports.
The following 2 users liked this post by LG Motorsports:
DebRedZR1 (11-18-2017), sliderhd (11-20-2017)

Get notified of new replies

To DO NOT BUY from Corvette Mods

Quick Reply: DO NOT BUY from Corvette Mods