Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Adams leather conditioner is amazing

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2017, 04:54 PM
Usmc041127
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Adams leather conditioner is amazing

Love this stuff. It's my favorite Adams product just behind the glass cleaner and brilliant glaze tied for second. Anyone use it for anything else. Absolutely love the smell of it. I didnt have much luck with the interior detailer. I don't know what I did wrong but it left a white haze on my dash and door panels and deck lid under side as it dried. I'm open to suggestions. Maybe I need to put a protectant or something on it after. I don't want anything glossy. Just a clean satin finsh look. Next I plan on trying the buttery wax. I used the last of my Meguiers ultimate was on my truck and down to 1/2 bottle of my Meguiers carnuba. The carnuba is easier to put on and shines a little better than the ultimate in my opinion. One more question, is there anyway to fix orange peel. I couldn't believe how bad the orange is on my 16 ram. My paint on my vette is 10 times better. Thanks for your help.
The following users liked this post:
Adam's Polish (09-11-2017)
Old 09-10-2017, 07:21 PM
SouthBaySurfer
Burning Brakes

Received 76 Likes on 66 Posts

Orange peel correction should be done by a pro. It involves wet sanding and polishing with various compounds. It is too easy to sand or polish through the clear coat, I would not try it.
The following users liked this post:
Usmc041127 (09-11-2017)

Quick Reply: Adams leather conditioner is amazing