Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Adams Brilliant Glaze or Meguiars #7

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 09:55 AM
Spowell637
Racer

Received 50 Likes on 28 Posts

Default Adams Brilliant Glaze or Meguiars #7

Any recommendations for either Adams Brilliant Glaze or Meguiars #7
for a C7 Corvette? Which one does a better jo for shine?Any issues for either?

Is each truly a "Pure Polish"?

Thanks in advance
Old 10-25-2017, 03:26 PM
0Adam's Polish
Former Vendor

Received 147 Likes on 124 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by Spowell637
Any recommendations for either Adams Brilliant Glaze or Meguiars #7
for a C7 Corvette? Which one does a better jo for shine?Any issues for either?

Is each truly a "Pure Polish"?

Thanks in advance
Our BG is one of my favorite products.......here is a little info from the site. Not taking anything away from Megs #7

Add amazing depth, shine, and a whole new dimension to your finish with our Adam's Brilliant Glaze. Easy on and easy off, this is the fastest way to an unbelievable shine. Our all new formula is 110% guaranteed to impress!
Adam's Brilliant Spray Glaze was one of our earliest products here at Adam's and great solution for a quick and easy shine on paint, glass, chrome, or polished aluminum. A step beyond our detail spray, but just short of our Adam's Buttery Wax, it's been a staple of our line for nearly a decade.
Now we've released its replacement... Adam's ALL NEW Brilliant Glaze and its easier, faster, and better than ever!

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/exteri...ant-glaze.html
Old 11-03-2017, 05:54 PM
z06clif
Le Mans Master

Received 382 Likes on 306 Posts

Originally Posted by Adam's Polish
Our BG is one of my favorite products.......here is a little info from the site. Not taking anything away from Megs #7

Add amazing depth, shine, and a whole new dimension to your finish with our Adam's Brilliant Glaze. Easy on and easy off, this is the fastest way to an unbelievable shine. Our all new formula is 110% guaranteed to impress!
Adam's Brilliant Spray Glaze was one of our earliest products here at Adam's and great solution for a quick and easy shine on paint, glass, chrome, or polished aluminum. A step beyond our detail spray, but just short of our Adam's Buttery Wax, it's been a staple of our line for nearly a decade.
Now we've released its replacement... Adam's ALL NEW Brilliant Glaze and its easier, faster, and better than ever!

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/exteri...ant-glaze.html
. Im in love with this stuff. I use it on everything glass,chrome , Im even gonna put it on my cornflakes. It can be layered and looks better the next day with a spritz of Adams detailer in between applications

Clif
Old 11-05-2017, 05:54 PM
GregNYC
Advanced

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Can Brilliant Glaze go over XPEL and ceramic?

Let's say I washed the car and put it up last Sunday. It's clean and dry. Now I take it out for a show that's an hour away. How would I use these two products in conjunction with each other?

Get notified of new replies

To Adams Brilliant Glaze or Meguiars #7

Quick Reply: Adams Brilliant Glaze or Meguiars #7