Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Get Some BOGO And 15% Off!

Old 05-09-2018, 04:38 PM
0Adam's Polish
Former Vendor

Received 147 Likes on 124 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17
Default Get Some BOGO And 15% Off!

You can't get much better than a free 16oz when you buy a gallon, unless there is also a 15% off discount!

Use code BOGO15, plus get $7 Flat Rate shipping, or Free shipping on orders over $100 (CONUS only).

Click here to shop!
https://adamspolishes.com/shop/speci...ategory-1.html

Name:  Adams-May2018-GALLONS.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  255.0 KB
Old 05-11-2018, 09:54 PM
0Adam's Polish
Former Vendor

Received 147 Likes on 124 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17

Sale ends tonight at Midnight MST!
Thanks for looking!
https://adamspolishes.com/shop/speci...ategory-1.html
Old 05-12-2018, 08:04 AM
bigcypress
Melting Slicks

Received 167 Likes on 123 Posts

just over a year ago i tried your products for two reasons . 1] autogeek had ''wolfgang rinseless wash'' in half gallon on their site but wouldn't sell it to me [i really liked it when trying smaller quantity ]. 2] saw one of adams videos for their '' rinseless wash'' and adam said at one point '' when you're finished just put a lid on bucket and it can be used next wash'' . i was stunned at such an honest statement from a supplier . now , while i'd like to take advantage of your current sale i am about to turn 79 years old and doubt i'll live long enough to use a gallon . none of my heirs wash their cars . lastly , i really like your ''rinseless wash'' , ''h2o guard and gloss'' , jury is still out on the ''wash and wax'' . cars look great after minimal labor , very pleased . after using ''zaino'' for along time i probably am through with it and , thanks to your products , i will probably never ''wax'' a car again . thanks for your time and quality products . . . .peace
The following users liked this post:
Adam's Polish (05-14-2018)

Get notified of new replies

To Get Some BOGO And 15% Off!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Get Some BOGO And 15% Off!