Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Care of Ceramic Coating

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2018, 03:32 PM
AZGASSER
Drifting

Received 289 Likes on 211 Posts

Default Care of Ceramic Coating

I just purchased Adams Ceramic coating kit. Have a question regarding the care and what products/polishes can or need to be used with it. I am new to these coatings. Historically I am a paint correction/polish person. I went this way to hopefully ease my car care routine. The car is not a daily driver but MO weather can change quickly and rain is always a potential. I don't mind the rain but want to care for the finish in the "best" way possible. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.
Old 05-16-2018, 07:13 PM
FYRARMS
Le Mans Master

Received 3,233 Likes on 1,589 Posts

"what products/polishes can or need to be used with it"

No polishes, as polish is used during the correction phase to get your paint defect-free. You shouldn't need to do more than washing the car with a mild car soap that is ceramic-coating friendly, and maybe detail sprays to remove dust. You can also use the Adam's Ceramic Boost. Always a good idea to use what your coating manufacturer recommends...

https://adamspolishes.com/adam-s-cer...oost-16oz.html
Old 05-16-2018, 07:17 PM
AZGASSER
Drifting

Received 289 Likes on 211 Posts

The kit I ordered from Adams has the ceramic boost in it. I use their QD for getting the pollen and dust off. I use their cutting/polish compounds and will have the paint as defect free as possible prior. Thanks for the help.
The following users liked this post:
FYRARMS (05-17-2018)

Get notified of new replies

To Care of Ceramic Coating

Quick Reply: Care of Ceramic Coating