Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Good car wash place Dallas, Flower Mound area

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2019, 12:56 AM
Sloblk8
Drifting

Received 129 Likes on 88 Posts
Default Good car wash place Dallas, Flower Mound area

I was wondering if any of you guys know of a good place to get my car washed here in the Flower Mound area of Dallas? I would wash it myself but I live in an apartment that has no facilities for washing cars, also the car stays outside under a carport so it won't stay clean as long as I'd like. I'd love to find a place that has an unlimited plan, won't kill the paint and has no issues with a low car with wide tires. I know that's asking for a lot though lol. Might just have to settle for a moble hand washing company, just figured that that would be pricey, especially getting that done often. Thanks for the help.
Old 01-01-2019, 09:01 AM
cmonkey713
Race Director

Received 1,239 Likes on 910 Posts

Go to a .25 cent wand car wash and spend $5.00 on it. Use their vacuum and drying area to finish the job, just don't use that nasty brush some places have. Taking it to a detail shop or other such service will be way, way more than $5.00. Time spent with your Corvette is time well spent.

Quick Reply: Good car wash place Dallas, Flower Mound area