Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Naples fl repair shop

Old 02-08-2019, 09:42 PM
reedmtn
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Naples fl repair shop

Where is the best Indie Vette repair shop in Naples, FL? I have a 2005 C6 and do not go to dealerships. Help please?...Jeff
Old 04-15-2019, 09:50 AM
Brewski58
2nd Gear

Did you find a good indie Vette repairman in Naples? I am looking for someone to do some brake work on my 2003 C5.
Old 04-15-2019, 02:10 PM
reedmtn
6th Gear

Default Naples shop

No....I tried an indie shop recommended and it was a huge disappointment. I eventually resolved to take my baby to Hendrick Chevrolet, where I have received great care and solid work. I have not yet tried Motorworks and have had numerous recommendations. However, any place that repairs $300,000 vehicles is not within my conservative price range. Let me know if you find any place worth recommending please. There is a great Vette indie shop in Ft. Myers, but is quite a drive away.
Old 04-17-2019, 07:47 AM
Brewski58
2nd Gear

I needed brakes for my 2003 C5 and took it to T & D Automotive which is not far from Hendricks and they did a good job at a fair price. It is a father and son business and they had some classic cars (65 Mustang, 71 Jag XKS, etc) in their shop. I would go back again. Thanks, JW
Old 04-17-2019, 09:51 AM
reedmtn
6th Gear

Default Repair

I have used them and found them to be unresponsive to other situations I had with the Vette. I came to the conclusion some of the work I needed done was not worth their time. I felt like they blew me off, even after I called them several times for their assistance. They are not what I want in a service center and not what I need for MY Vette. I can NOT recommend them.

Get notified of new replies

To Naples fl repair shop

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Naples fl repair shop