Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Griots boss or Adams?

Old 02-21-2019, 09:19 PM
Ladensack3
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Griots boss or Adams?

Alright I’ve watched videos,
read a lot of stuff online. I’ve been very confused on which correcting polish and finishing polish to go with. I’ve narrowed it down to Adams combo of correcting polish then finishing polish, or griots boss correcting cream and then not sure of finishing polish.
im looking to remove some minor swirls on my 06 lemans blue vette and get that ultimate SHINE!! Which would you go with? Thanks!!
Old 02-21-2019, 11:05 PM
FYRARMS
Le Mans Master

Received 3,220 Likes on 1,583 Posts

I haven't used the Griot's BOSS correction polishes, but they get great reviews in the professional detailing groups I follow. I do use quite a few other Griot's products, and am a huge fan. I also have a ton of Adam's products, and I have used the Finishing Polish with some success. I didn't think it worked any better than other finishing polishes I own, however. To be very honest, if your car only has minor swirls, you don't need to be confused and overthink your purchase. Most brand name quality compounds and polishes will work, especially if you are using foam pads and an orbital machine. Personally, at $20 per 8oz bottle for the Adam's stuff, I recommend going with the Griot's combo of Correcting Cream/Perfecting Cream. You are, literally, at 16oz each, getting twice as much product for the same price. I promise you that the Adam's isn't twice as good.
Old 02-23-2019, 03:23 PM
Tim2013
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 16 Posts

Griot’s has great products, tools and support. Tim
Old 02-24-2019, 04:33 PM
0Adam's Polish
Former Vendor

Received 147 Likes on 124 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by Ladensack3
Alright I’ve watched videos,
read a lot of stuff online. I’ve been very confused on which correcting polish and finishing polish to go with. I’ve narrowed it down to Adams combo of correcting polish then finishing polish, or griots boss correcting cream and then not sure of finishing polish.
im looking to remove some minor swirls on my 06 lemans blue vette and get that ultimate SHINE!! Which would you go with? Thanks!!
Thanks for considering using our products...….. here is a quote from Adam about our guarantee.
Also Adam's is the official product of the Corvette GM licensed, you can pick up our products at some of the larger GM Dealerships.

My Guarantee: If you are not incredibly satisfied with an Adam’s product, I will refund your purchase, plus 10%. -Adam Pitale (Founder & Chief Detailer)
Old 02-26-2019, 09:53 AM
C6Z06Silverbullet
Melting Slicks

Received 359 Likes on 262 Posts

Adam's all the way!
Old 04-02-2019, 12:51 PM
ZimC6
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

adams!!

Last edited by ZimC6; 04-02-2019 at 12:51 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Griots boss or Adams?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Griots boss or Adams?