Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Adam's 19th Anniversary Sale! Take 19% Off Storewide.

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2019, 03:39 PM
0Adam's Polish
Former Vendor

Received 147 Likes on 124 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17
Default Adam's 19th Anniversary Sale! Take 19% Off Storewide.

It's time to celebrate another successful year - time sure does fly when you're having fun!

It's hard to believe this all started 19 years ago. We’re thankful for the friends we’ve met, the places we’ve seen & the memories we’ve made over the years. While premium car care products are fundamental to our growth, we know the key to our growth is you. Our team is humbled by your support, and thankful for your business.

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/speci...ategory-1.html

Old 03-07-2019, 10:20 PM
blackvetterzo6
Le Mans Master

Received 1,017 Likes on 566 Posts

Throw me a bone will ya, I just ordered a bunch of stuff from you, how about a few microfiber towels for a great customer.... lol
Old 03-08-2019, 08:37 AM
bigcypress
Melting Slicks

Received 167 Likes on 123 Posts

ordered yesterday and we couldn't get the ''19years '' code to work . on our computer we got an invalid code . called them on phone and finished transaction that way and all is well . think problem must be our computer as they sent us two email replies couple weeks ago and they didn't show up on computer or on wifes phone . in any case , if you have problem with code just call them they are really nice people and very patient with we elderly computer illiterates . . . . peace ....oops , i really like the products as they seem to work just like they are described .

Get notified of new replies

To Adam's 19th Anniversary Sale! Take 19% Off Storewide.

Quick Reply: Adam's 19th Anniversary Sale! Take 19% Off Storewide.