Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Best interior cleaner ??

Old 04-12-2019, 06:41 AM
C5Longhorn
Race Director

Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by FYRARMS
Definitely not the slickest or glossiest, so I did upgrade. The ONR w/wax adds carnauba and is much slicker. That is what I use for waterless washes on my Z06. When I want something with NO wax, I have some Wolfgang Uber Rinseless mixed up. Honestly, I think the Wolfgang Uber is a better product. You should definitely give it a try! It actually is more concentrated than the ONR, too. A 16oz bottle will make like 8 gallons of wash solution. LOL
Haha, great minds think alike. I have a gallon of Wolfgang Uber. It's my main RW. I agree, it's great stuff.
The following users liked this post:
FYRARMS (04-12-2019)
Old 04-12-2019, 04:38 PM
Plan C
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

I love 303, but recently I become quite impressed with the Trinova line of car care products - I've tried many. I have found nothing that works better than their Leather Cleaner coupled with their Leather Conditioner and Restorer.
Old 04-20-2019, 03:13 AM
LS WON
Team Owner

Received 271 Likes on 233 Posts

Well now thus far I have tried a new bottle of 303, Zaino Z-10, Klasse interior cleaner and they all leave white residue marks on the 2005 black door panels. Even the rain left marks on the door panels that are diffiucult to come off.

So far the only two products that work better on these black 2005 door panels but not perfect are from Jimmy G's. A cool blue cleaner and another gel type protectant. I don't know if this vendor is still in business or not but he used to be in the South Bay area.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Best interior cleaner ??