Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Meguiars Ceramic Hybrid Wax

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2019, 05:02 PM
jasonsamara
Safety Car

Received 746 Likes on 243 Posts

Default Meguiars Ceramic Hybrid Wax

Old 05-10-2019, 01:18 PM
shannanl
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks good. I tried some on my DD a few weeks ago. Prior to that I used NXT Tech Wax 2.0 on my DD. I would say this compares favorably to it in appearance but it is easier to put on and take off. I haven't had it on long enough to compare durability though.
Old 05-18-2019, 12:31 AM
dmyers
Racer

Location: A place where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
Received 48 Likes on 43 Posts

I used this on my black Z06 today (2 applications at a pay and spray.). I was amazed at how easy it went on and watching the shine develop. I can’t speak to durability but the shine is pretty impressive.

I’ll add some pictures in good light tomorrow but my Z06 is no garage queen. It’s lived outside, been a DD, done a number of track days, killed it’s share of cones as well as the random possum and raccoon. She’s a 10 footer at best and for the effort and price this stuff is amazing.
Old 05-18-2019, 06:54 PM
dmyers
Racer

Location: A place where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
Received 48 Likes on 43 Posts

Picture from today outside.

Get notified of new replies

To Meguiars Ceramic Hybrid Wax

Quick Reply: Meguiars Ceramic Hybrid Wax