Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > General Corvette Topics > Car Care Discussion
Reload this Page >

In need to reputable shop for paint correction in S. New Jersey area

Notices
Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

In need to reputable shop for paint correction in S. New Jersey area

Old 05-06-2019, 09:40 PM
1996Z15
CF Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Default In need to reputable shop for paint correction in S. New Jersey area

I am going to be selling my car in the next month or so and, in preparation of listing it, I would like to find a reputable shop that does paint correction. I have owned the car for 10+ years and could never get the paint just right (I forgot to mention it's black). I'm hoping someone with real skills can bring the paint up to the next level and add value to the car.

Any recommendations for a shop in the Southern New Jersey area?
Old 05-08-2019, 08:11 AM
1996Z15
CF Senior Member

Seriously? No one on this forum has any suggestions for a good detailer who can do paint correction?
Old 05-09-2019, 06:41 AM
yamabob
CF Senior Member

Received 170 Likes on 145 Posts

Try Cartoyz in Pleasantville. Passed thru many times and always see a nice collection of high end. Further away but County Corvette in West Chester is an excellent choice. I do my own paint and detail but shortly will be out of the country for a bit so can't help ya
Old 05-09-2019, 08:31 AM
1996Z15
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by yamabob View Post
Try Cartoyz in Pleasantville. Passed thru many times and always see a nice collection of high end. Further away but County Corvette in West Chester is an excellent choice. I do my own paint and detail but shortly will be out of the country for a bit so can't help ya
Thanks Bob, appreciate the reply. To be honest, I wouldn't take a Hot Wheel car to Cartoyz; I dealt with them once to get a Clear Bra installed on my wife's car and that was enough for me. I will keep looking and asking around.
Old 05-09-2019, 09:16 AM
yamabob
CF Senior Member

Received 170 Likes on 145 Posts

I have not dealt with them-just driven by-thru a lot. Lot of higher ends they must be messing up.Best of luck

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: In need to reputable shop for paint correction in S. New Jersey area

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: