Notices
Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sanszo

Old 05-13-2019, 04:18 PM
Trebor
CF Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Sanszo

I have a triple black convertible. My first black car. Have not had it long. I have always used a California Duster at cruise nights and shows with my previous Vettes . The duster is not supposed to cause scratches, but who knows. I was looking for a good detailer spray and came across Sanszo. It has polymers in it to help seal the paint. It is actually a waterless wash for cars. I bought a bottle and tried it and the results were great. You spray it to the surface, then use one microfiber towel to rub it in. Then you use a second microfiber towel to buff it out. I like it better than Meguiars and Mothers detailing sprays. Anyone else using this?
Old 05-13-2019, 05:15 PM
FYRARMS
CF Senior Member

Received 535 Likes on 410 Posts

Never heard of Sanszo, but dragging a California Duster across the surface of your car is a good way to cause damage. You might not think you are, but, you are. I didn't believe anyone until I pulled my previous car into a dark garage and used a small LED light to see the paint surface. Sure enough, there were micro-swirls. If I need to remove dust from my car, I use a detail spray or waterless wash and some high-quality microfiber towels.
The following users liked this post:
stig-zzz (05-13-2019)
Old 05-13-2019, 07:11 PM
Trebor
CF Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by FYRARMS View Post
Never heard of Sanszo, but dragging a California Duster across the surface of your car is a good way to cause damage. You might not think you are, but, you are. I didn't believe anyone until I pulled my previous car into a dark garage and used a small LED light to see the paint surface. Sure enough, there were micro-swirls. If I need to remove dust from my car, I use a detail spray or water less wash and some high-quality microfiber towels.
When California dusters first got popular , I don't know, 20 years ago, they said it contained parifin (sp) wax and the dirtier it got, the better it got. Seemed counter intuitive. So I agree about the dusters.

Here is a link for the Sanszo product. It is made in Canada (Quebec I think) and is making in roads in the U.S. Like I say, it was easy to apply (smelled awesome) and hand buffed out nicely.

http://sanszo.com/products/?lang=en
Old 05-13-2019, 08:26 PM
FYRARMS
CF Senior Member

Received 535 Likes on 410 Posts

Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
When California dusters first got popular , I don't know, 20 years ago, they said it contained parifin (sp) wax and the dirtier it got, the better it got. Seemed counter intuitive. So I agree about the dusters.
Exactly. I remember a discussion on the Meguiar's forum a while back. One of the Meguiar's guys said they use the dusters all the time at car shows and they don't scratch anything. But, then they said they use detail spray right after they dust to remove the parrafin wax streaks. Then someone asked them "So, why not just use detail spray to begin with?" That left the Meguiar's guy a little quiet. LOL

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sanszo

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: