Drag Racing Results, Trap Speed, Reaction Time, Driving Technique, Tips for Running the Corvette in the ¼ & 1/8 mile, Events

Free Corvette magazine collection

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 12:06 PM
L79racer
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Free Corvette magazine collection

I have two collections that I want to get rid of. Vette magazine from 1985 to 1994 and Corvette Fever from 1990 to 2006. These are complete years and are mint. Each mag. is in its own sleeve and each year is in a D ring binder. If you want them let me know, I feel bad recycling them. They are mint mint mint. No bends, tears, folds, water stains nothing!! I was going to put them on ebay but looks like nobody wants them. If you know of a store that buys these please let me know. If you have a shop and want them for your customers to read while they wait, there yours. If you feel like reading all these issues for the next 6 months there yours. I can bring them to Etown if needed.
Vinny
Old 05-10-2012, 10:07 PM
REDGAR
Team Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In II & IV Veteran
CI VI Drag Champ!

Not sure what years I have but have lots as well i'd let go too. Vette and Corvette Fever. Mine are not mint. Grape soda flavored maybe...LOL.
Mine might be like 94 to mid 2000's
Old 06-28-2017, 09:49 PM
Jeff Nelson
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interested!

Originally Posted by L79racer
I have two collections that I want to get rid of. Vette magazine from 1985 to 1994 and Corvette Fever from 1990 to 2006. These are complete years and are mint. Each mag. is in its own sleeve and each year is in a D ring binder. If you want them let me know, I feel bad recycling them. They are mint mint mint. No bends, tears, folds, water stains nothing!! I was going to put them on ebay but looks like nobody wants them. If you know of a store that buys these please let me know. If you have a shop and want them for your customers to read while they wait, there yours. If you feel like reading all these issues for the next 6 months there yours. I can bring them to Etown if needed.
Vinny
if still available, interested

Get notified of new replies

To Free Corvette magazine collection

Quick Reply: Free Corvette magazine collection