Drag Racing Results, Trap Speed, Reaction Time, Driving Technique, Tips for Running the Corvette in the ¼ & 1/8 mile, Events

Money Tree Triple 10's...

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 05:38 AM
Fuzzy Dice
Race Director

Received 300 Likes on 136 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran

Default Money Tree Triple 10's...

I am heading out in the morning for the Money Tree event...it is at a little track in the Virginia mountains called Elk Creek about a 10 hour tow for me...anyway, they pay 10 grand to win on Friday, Saturday and Sunday...all footbrake deal...

It will be live streamed on MMTV.com for those interested in watching...I am looking to turn on some lectricity up there...the Monte has been coming around lately so I am hoping she acts right...lol...
Old 05-24-2017, 08:27 AM
BIGMAC
Drifting

Received 208 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dice
I am heading out in the morning for the Money Tree event...it is at a little track in the Virginia mountains called Elk Creek about a 10 hour tow for me...anyway, they pay 10 grand to win on Friday, Saturday and Sunday...all footbrake deal...

It will be live streamed on MMTV.com for those interested in watching...I am looking to turn on some lectricity up there...the Monte has been coming around lately so I am hoping she acts right...lol...
FD,

Good luck this weekend. Did not see a report on last Saturday...what happened?

Check out the timeslip (attached) from my quarter-final loss in Street last Saturday. I was in the left lane. Ignore my crappy light and breaking out by a ton and check out the speed

BIGMAC
Attached Images  
Old 05-24-2017, 12:14 PM
Fuzzy Dice
Race Director

Received 300 Likes on 136 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran

Good to see you back out there Mac...wow!....you have really turned up the boost on that baby...LMAO...

I was not driving my car...I let Rob shoe it so he could get some seat time before we go to Virginia...he went out third round on one of the closest races I have ever seen...

He lined up with Cameron in the tangerine wheelie wagon...both these guys are great drivers and both hold a ton...they leave with identical reaction times...they both missed it but had .031's...at the finish line Rob parks it scraping 12 mph to go dead on with a 3...Cameron also parks his and scrapes 12 mph as well and goes dead on 2...the MOV was less than 1 thou...sheesh!...

I went out this morning to get the car ready for the trip tomorrow...the damn cylinder for the air shifter leaked out again...grrrrr...I went to Daytona and had it filled again so I hope we find this stupid leak up at the event...chief dan blackcloud...
Old 05-25-2017, 09:46 AM
C5 Pete
AMP Racing
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 466 Likes on 352 Posts
2023 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2017 C5 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12

Good luck Dan! I'll watch on the feed Sunday.
Old 05-29-2017, 04:01 PM
C5 Pete
AMP Racing
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 466 Likes on 352 Posts
2023 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2017 C5 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12

I saw a round 1 win on Saturday, then got too busy to watch any more.

Rain out on Sunday...

How was your weekend, Mr. Hot Shoe!!

Get notified of new replies

To Money Tree Triple 10's...

Quick Reply: Money Tree Triple 10's...