Drag Racing Results, Trap Speed, Reaction Time, Driving Technique, Tips for Running the Corvette in the ¼ & 1/8 mile, Events

Famoso March Meet

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2018, 11:46 PM
Nokones
Drifting

Received 231 Likes on 158 Posts
Default Famoso March Meet

It has been practically 50 years since I have been to Famoso and I am going to the March Meet. Can anyone enlighten me on the food concessions and the facilities? Are they any good? I hope there have been some improvements over the last 50 years.

No, I am not drag racing my autocross car, just spectating and having fun for three days.
Old 02-04-2018, 10:54 AM
hookedup
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Attended that event 2 years ago for the first time so I can't relate to 50 years ago. However, I can say that 5 friends and I had a great time. Pro racers driving nostalgia cars, great food selection, ice cream, cold beverages, car show w/ cruise-in, swap meet, it was quite a spectacle. Highly recommended!

Enjoy
Old 02-04-2018, 12:50 PM
Nokones
Drifting

Received 231 Likes on 158 Posts

Thanks for responding back.
Old 02-07-2018, 07:56 PM
billet racing
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default March Meet

Been going there since 1979. That and the Reunion. Always a great time. Arrive Thursday, stay till Sunday. Last couple years you may have seen a Billet Racing p/u truck as a tow vehicle for NFC. Spectating right now. will be down there with my 39 Coupe soon.

Jerry

Get notified of new replies

To Famoso March Meet

Quick Reply: Famoso March Meet