Engine Mods Outrageous Builds, High-Horsepower Modifications, strokers, and big cams for the Corvette

Demon vs Holley blower carbs

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 12:06 PM
panchop
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Demon vs Holley blower carbs

Anyone using the demons, for some reason there blower carbs are way cheaper then the holley blower carbs. i know a lot of people like the demon carbs in NA aplications but the local speed shops here tell me to stay away from them. say you can't get parts and they are hard to tune. on the other hand, they don't sell them either. not saying they are lying but they might be a little biased. some first hand knowledge would be nice, i need them for a 496 with an 871 weiand, going into a 75 vette.
Old 04-03-2005, 02:27 PM
clem zahrobsky
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In I Veteran
Cruise-In II Veteran

Originally Posted by panchop
Anyone using the demons, for some reason there blower carbs are way cheaper then the holley blower carbs. i know a lot of people like the demon carbs in NA aplications but the local speed shops here tell me to stay away from them. say you can't get parts and they are hard to tune. on the other hand, they don't sell them either. not saying they are lying but they might be a little biased. some first hand knowledge would be nice, i need them for a 496 with an 871 weiand, going into a 75 vette.
you want a manifold vacuum referenced power valve carb for a blower. the holley blower carbs are that

Quick Reply: Demon vs Holley blower carbs