F-Body General Discussion Non-Corvette General Discussion on Camaro, Firebird and Trans Am, F-Body Technical Info, for sale

FS: 1980 Camaro Z28

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 12:09 AM
GregK
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 1980 Camaro Z28

SOLD!

My wife is in the market for a nice C3 so we're putting her 1980 Z-28 Camaro up for sale. It's not a show car but it's in really good condition, is always garaged, and is only driven in good weather. The car has 148k original miles, a 350ci engine, and a TH350 automatic transmission. Options include power windows, power brakes, a rear window defroster, and a tilt steering wheel. Sorry, no AC.
The interior is original, except for an aftermarket stereo, and has no cuts, cracks, or leaks, and everything works.
The body is straight with virtually no rust. The paint was touched-up some time ago and looks ok except for the expected rock chips and some paint fade on the passenger side rear quarter panel.
The engine runs strong and the brakes work well. The steering and suspension are good. And it has newer tires.

NEW parts include: Edelbrock carb w/14" K&N Xtreme top air filter, Hooker headers, dual exhaust system, new brakes (front discs, rear drums, booster, master cylinder & stainless steel lines), HD radiator, Edelbrock fuel pump, water pump, alternator, starter, MSD cap/wires, battery & shocks.

The lic/tabs are good through 2011.

Asking $8,000 OBO - Car is located in Marysville, WA.
Lots of additional photos on request.

Last edited by GregK; 04-23-2010 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Vehicle has been sold!
Old 02-08-2010, 07:39 AM
tims93
Melting Slicks

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12

Wish you were closer so I could take a look

I've always had a soft spot for the 80-81 Z28's with the cowl induction hood Hard to find one that's not all ragged out.

Good luck with the sale

Edit: Is that your t-top car also?
Old 02-08-2010, 01:10 PM
GregK
Racer

Originally Posted by tims93
Wish you were closer so I could take a look

I've always had a soft spot for the 80-81 Z28's with the cowl induction hood Hard to find one that's not all ragged out.

Good luck with the sale

Edit: Is that your t-top car also?

My wife simply loves them! And this one's a really nice car. Her first car was a '78 250-6 . She still owned until a few months ago. It had over 300K miles and was still running strong when we sold it. But I've since helped her see the error of her ways and converted her to a die-hard Vette fan. And now we're trying to add to our Vette collection.

The T-top in the background is her brothers car. Or used to be...He sold it about a year ago. It's a low miles surviver and all original except for tires and a hose clamp! An extremely nice car with the rare silver satin interior. I think the new owner has since put it up for sale on one of the Camaro forums. (I think it's NastyZ-28.com)

Thanks and
Old 02-14-2010, 05:12 PM
TXGS507
Race Director

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,135 Posts

May i get a few more pic's of the car? engine, interior, paint? I too have a soft spot for these cars.. as my first was a 78 Z28.. Pic is kind of grainy, but you get the idea.. this was mine in high school...

Love your car buddy... If it were in TX,,, it would already be sold.

Originally Posted by GregK
My wife simply loves them! And this one's a really nice car. Her first car was a '78 250-6 . She still owned until a few months ago. It had over 300K miles and was still running strong when we sold it. But I've since helped her see the error of her ways and converted her to a die-hard Vette fan. And now we're trying to add to our Vette collection.

The T-top in the background is her brothers car. Or used to be...He sold it about a year ago. It's a low miles surviver and all original except for tires and a hose clamp! An extremely nice car with the rare silver satin interior. I think the new owner has since put it up for sale on one of the Camaro forums. (I think it's NastyZ-28.com)

Thanks and
Old 02-16-2010, 11:39 AM
GregK
Racer

Originally Posted by 0H1Z06
May i get a few more pic's of the car? engine, interior, paint? I too have a soft spot for these cars.. as my first was a 78 Z28.. Pic is kind of grainy, but you get the idea.. this was mine in high school...
I'll post some this evening after work. I can also send them to you via email if you wish.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:28 PM
GregK
Racer

Here are some additional photos.
Engine:

With new MSD wires:

Camaro Show:

Camaro show - Wife and Brother-in-Law (that's his Burgundy Z-28):

Instrument Panel:

Back Seat:

Door Panel:

Front Seats - Not the best picture but they are perfect under the covers (Chihuahua not included):

Dash:

Underneath - Gas tank, rear-end, exhaust:

These are just the photos we had on our computer. If you want to see more or specific areas I'll dig out the camera.

Thanks for looking.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:17 PM
TXGS507
Race Director

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,135 Posts

Damn it i love that car!! Would go perfect with my Z06, My old IROC...

thank you for the pic's... If you still have it in the spring we "may" talk... thank you Sir for your time.

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 1980 Camaro Z28

Quick Reply: FS: 1980 Camaro Z28