F-Body General Discussion Non-Corvette General Discussion on Camaro, Firebird and Trans Am, F-Body Technical Info, for sale

F/S: HOLLEY 4160 CARB-BRAND NEW IN BOX (not a refurb!) Squarebore $155.00

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 09:42 PM
RapidRick
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default F/S: HOLLEY 4160 CARB-BRAND NEW IN BOX (not a refurb!) Squarebore $155.00

**SOLD** Thank You Very Much "Al" & Corvette Forum too!

$155.00
BRAND NEW IN BOX and NOT A REFURBISHED CARB (as seen often in many listings)
NEVER USED ON a MOTOR. PICTURES AVAILABLE. $155.00

Part # 80457-S. 600 CFM HOLLEY Squarebore Type, BNIB, and the "Never Opened Plastic Baggie with instructions, Gasket's, Warranty Tag and Misc. Parts is included."

This Carb is advertised online at: $279-$303 plus Shipping.

PM me with your email, and I will send several actual pics I took this week.

________________________________________ __________ _______________
Described on the site's as follows:

{Here at last from Holley are the new and improved 4160 model 4-barrel These carburetors are equipped with Holley's all-new Tru-Set needle and seats, which have eliminated the need for external adjustments. This change allows for easier "bolt-on-and-go" performance. The floats have been factory-set for optimum fuel levels at 3 to 6 psi of fuel pressure and should never need adjustment. If you're running over 6 psi of fuel, a fuel regulator is required. These carburetors also include a new, refined appearance on their float bowls, main bodies, and vacuum secondary caps. Along with having upgraded choke caps for smoother engine warm-up and better cold drivability, these carbs are also the perfect upgrades for any ride}
________________________________________ __________ _______________

This is a brand new carb in the original Box with original packing.
Rated at 600 CFM and great for stock smallblock's, or just mildly warmed over with Alum Intake, Header's, Mild Camshaft upgrades up to 350 Cubic Inches*
(*it says that right on the box) I am selling since it won't fit on my old Buick Spreadbore Intake.

Thanks for looking. Many, Many References Available.

$155.00
PAYMENT via USPS Money Order with Confirmation # within 48 Business hours.
or PayPal + 1/2 the fees, will be DUE PLEASE WITHIN 48 HOURS.
I will not ship until a payment clears. Please. No warranties or returns implied.

I will ship within the USA whichever is least expensive for Buyer Via: US Parcel Post, FedEx or UPS Ground.
The LEAST EXPENSIVE shipping price will be used once I know the buyer's Zip Code.

Last edited by RapidRick; 10-03-2010 at 01:13 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 11:29 PM
RapidRick
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

**SOLD** Thank You Very Much "Al" & Corvette Forum too!

Last edited by RapidRick; 10-03-2010 at 01:13 PM.

Quick Reply: F/S: HOLLEY 4160 CARB-BRAND NEW IN BOX (not a refurb!) Squarebore $155.00