F-Body General Discussion Non-Corvette General Discussion on Camaro, Firebird and Trans Am, F-Body Technical Info, for sale

1999 Z28 H/C/I FORGED 347 T56 FS or Trade

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 05:13 PM
z28firefighteri1
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Z28 H/C/I FORGED 347 T56 FS or Trade

Up for sale is my 1999 Chevy Camaro Z28, it has 10,000 miles on all drive train components, body has 141k miles, engine, trans and rear end installed at 131k, forged bottom end built for nitrous, 11.8 compression pump gas motor, patriot stage 2 LS6 heads, texas speed magic stick 3 cam, LS6 intake, 42lb SVT injectors, billet fuel rails, WS6 ram air box, Nitrous express 2 stage MAF kit, Nitrous Dave’s stand alone fuel system, 15lb bottle mounted in the spare tire area with a 180 performance mount and heater bracket, the car was originally a 6 speed and has been converted to a TH400 trans with a reverse manual valve body and trans brake rated for 850 H.P, TCI ultimate street fighter 3600rpm nitrous stall converter, precision shaft technologies aluminum 3.5 inch 1200hp Drive shaft, Billingsley Racing Ford 9” 35 spline axles and Detroit locker differential, 3.55 gears. Full suspension, weld in sub frame connectors, custom 8 point chrome-moly roll bar. Full exhaust with a 3 ½ inch electric cutout makes the tone go from mild to wild anytime.

The motor makes 402 rwhp N/A through a 3600 stall and the 9”
On the first stage set at a 100 shot it put down 492 rwhp
I never ran the second stage on the dyno, its also set at a 100 shot, I never upped the stages to the intended 300 shot that the motor was built for, never needed too, this car is unbelievably fast. If the motor was run with the 300 shot it was built for it could put down over 800 horsepower at the crank….

Car was professionally dyno tuned by Jeremy Formato, car was set with a very conservative nitrous tune.

This car has run 10.6 with no problem on my street setup, I didn’t go to the track pull everything out to go faster, I ran with a full tank of gas, sound system in the trunk, front sway bar on, 26” street tires and didn’t run both stages of juice the full run!!! I would put money this car running in the 9 second range if it got some 28” slicks and run the juice like the motor was built for. I have only taken the car to the track twice, the first time it was N/A passes only.

The car was professionally painted about 1 ½ ago.

It also has brand new Nitto NT05's on the rear less than 1k miles on them.

I’m not in a hurry to sell so please don’t low ball me! This car is very streetable, looks and sounds amazing, I have well over 40k invested in this car, I paid 11k for the car 5 years ago and I have a full list of mods with what it cost me for them not including labor, if anybody want to see it just let me know, also let me know if you have any questions I would be happy tell you anything you want to know. I might be interested in trades let me know what you have in mind.

E-mail me at badz28forsale@gmail.com

ASKING $15,500 obo

Also comes with:
SLP fitted car cover
Set of 4 OEM chrome 10 spoke SS wheels with tires, good back up set, fair condition
Passenger side racing seat bracket

Quick Reply: 1999 Z28 H/C/I FORGED 347 T56 FS or Trade