F-Body General Discussion Non-Corvette General Discussion on Camaro, Firebird and Trans Am, F-Body Technical Info, for sale

"You're my boy Blue"! Camaro SS | 22" CV3s

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 02:06 PM
0Mike@Vossen
Former Vendor

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Default "You're my boy Blue"! Camaro SS | 22" CV3s

We are proud to showcase the new 22" Vossen CV3 wheels on this beautiful blue Camaro SS! Debuting in May 2012, the 22" CV3 and this lowered SS look like a match made in heaven! The classic 5 spoke lines of the CV3 match the aggressive lines of the SS while the huge concave rears accent the rear hunches. The big SS brakes can now be shown off in style with the 22" CV3. This is one combination that is going to turn heads all over the globe this summer and beyond, so make sure you contact your Vossen dealer to reserve your set!

Click any picture below to see the entire 8 picture set! Once at our gallery if you click any picture it becomes a lovely wallpaper image, enjoy!

Vossen Wheels of course are backed by an industry leading 5 year warranty. If you have any questions please email us at sales@vossenwheels.com , call us at 305-463-778 or contact your Vossen Wheels Dealer and don't forget to check out our Facebook page as well as Instagram!

Quick Reply: "You're my boy Blue"! Camaro SS | 22" CV3s