F-Body General Discussion Non-Corvette General Discussion on Camaro, Firebird and Trans Am, F-Body Technical Info, for sale

1998 Pontiac trans am ws6 ram air convertible SOTL for sale or trade

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 07:04 PM
tarheels15
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1998 Pontiac trans am ws6 ram air convertible SOTL for sale or trade

$11500 obo
62000miles
READ FULL ADD AND WATCH VIDEOS.
I am very open to ALL TRADES. Straight trades or partial trades etc. Let me know what you got if your interested?All trade offers will be considered.Try me! I can have the car shipped ANYWHERE in the U.S or I can pick you up at the airport upon purchase. Car is located 45mins north of Sacramento.For further questions you can call me at 5307748968. If I dont pick up leave me a text thanks. I will describe the car to the best of my knowledge. It is sold as is. No warranties expressed or implied.

Up for sale is my very rare 1998 pontiac trans am ws6 ram air convertible first year model edition of the ls1. What makes this car rare is the single of the left exhaust pipe that you never find on ws6 trans ams any more,also the matching black top with the ever so desired six speed and darker interior. Most of them are automatics with brown interior and brown tops. Also the car has never been modified and remains 100 percent factory stock. This car has been sitting in my garage ever since i bought it a year and a half ago. I have never driven it at night or in the rain.It sits in the garage and is professionaly detailed with the finest products available on the market. It took me 10 years to find this certain vehicle with the single exahaust pipe considering how rare this option is. If you know ws6 trans am you know what I am talking about and looking at. The convertible top needs to be replaced which I am including a brand new cloth top along with the car.I was quoted 350 to have it installed. The car has two dents, one on the left rear quarter panel and one on the right rear quarter panel which i was quoted 300 to have paintless dent repair done professionally to it, the front bumper has the wear that a 60k mile car would normally would have. I will also include for free some after market parts that I was going to install such as, door speakers, brake pads. I have the original window for sale sticker for this car and the convertible top casing cover for it also.
Im all ears to any type of trades etc.. I am willing to add cash on my end or another built mustang for the right vehicle.

VIDEO LINK OF CAR BELOW..HIGHLIGHT LINK AND TYPE IT IN THE URL TO WATCH. ENJOY
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6...1X7Z5qQ/videos

CAR IS FOR SALE ON EBAY ALSO.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pontiac-Trans-Am-ws6-ram-air-/321856062245?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4af01dc325&item=321856062245

Last edited by tarheels15; 09-16-2015 at 04:27 PM. Reason: update
Old 09-16-2015, 04:27 PM
tarheels15
Intermediate

ttt
Old 09-24-2015, 12:39 AM
tarheels15
Intermediate

ttt
Old 09-30-2015, 02:18 PM
tarheels15
Intermediate

sold

Get notified of new replies

To 1998 Pontiac trans am ws6 ram air convertible SOTL for sale or trade

Quick Reply: 1998 Pontiac trans am ws6 ram air convertible SOTL for sale or trade