F-Body General Discussion Non-Corvette General Discussion on Camaro, Firebird and Trans Am, F-Body Technical Info, for sale

FS: lt1 f-body parts

Old 05-23-2017, 06:36 PM
01vetteZ!
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: lt1 f-body parts

I have miscellaneous items removed from my camaro many years ago. I have both rear lower control arms, panhard rod, rear springs, a/c condenser and lines. I also have the rear spoiler, front and rear bumper supports, air pump, egr valve, throttle body, mass air flow sensor, shifter. Also have t-top glass for both sides. Everything works and all parts are in good shape. They were removed at approximately 45k miles. Spring cleaning.

would prefer local pickup also would be willing to meet

Last edited by 01vetteZ!; 05-23-2017 at 06:38 PM.
Old 05-24-2017, 03:26 PM
leadfoot4
Team Owner

Received 1,339 Likes on 1,092 Posts

Not to hijack a thread, but I, too, have some parts left over from the '96 Z/28 that I sold a while back....

I have a pair of Trans Am interior door panels, dark grey, the ones that have the mid-woofer/tweeter pods. I was going to "upgrade" the Camaro's sound system....Didn't get to it. I also have the door handle and power window switch bezels for these panels.

I have an NOS heater hose assembly; a brand new EGR tube; various vacuum lines/tubing for the intake manifold, some brand new, some "lightly used; a "lightly used" oil pan, an OE crankshaft hub; a "lightly used" flex plate; a set of "shorty" headers, and a pair of tubular, rear trailing arms, with poly bushings.

Like the OP, I'd like to clean up the basement........
Old 08-24-2017, 08:22 AM
leadfoot4
Team Owner

Received 1,339 Likes on 1,092 Posts

^^^^

Bump, for both of us......Plus a picture of the heater hose assembly, that I'd like to sell.

Old 04-19-2018, 09:35 PM
01vetteZ!
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump

Get notified of new replies

To FS: lt1 f-body parts

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: lt1 f-body parts