Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > F-Body General Discussion
Reload this Page >

1951 international pickup with corvette 1959 283

Notices
F-Body General Discussion Non-Corvette General Discussion on Camaro, Firebird and Trans Am, F-Body Technical Info, for sale

1951 international pickup with corvette 1959 283

Old 11-27-2017, 10:10 AM
Jdgueck

Default 1951 international pickup with corvette 1959 283

I just inherited a 1951 international pick up from my father who recently passed. I know little about engines, the stamps on the engine in the truck are 3756519, 3783244 with GM and 2 under it, A299, and B62. The advice I am seeking is if I should leave that engine in that truck, or pull the engine sell it to someone looking for a Corvette engine, and place a different engine in the international? Any advice on what that engine would be worth, and opinions on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1951 international pickup with corvette 1959 283

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: