Notices
F-Body General Discussion Non-Corvette General Discussion on Camaro, Firebird and Trans Am, F-Body Technical Info, for sale

Whatís it worth

Old 09-05-2018, 08:00 PM
jasonsamara
CF Senior Member

Default Whatís it worth

ive known about this car for a number of years and wondered what you guys would value such a unique car at?

the guy has a 66 BB Vette so that is how I found him, and of course itís not for sale.

the story on the trans am is he bought it brand new, drove it home and has never driven it since that day. It has been under a carport where he occasionally moves it 10ft forward and then back by pushing it. It still has the temp tag on it even though itís almost rotted off. He still has the dealer shipping sticker in the passenger window. Itís a crazy find and the car has less than 200 miles on it.

i figure if it was a ls motor instead of the lt it would be better, but being an anniversary car with a crazy story it might be fairly desirable. I mean the white leather seats look flawless.

Dude has about 10 cars an no garage. This and the B.B. are the best of his bunch. Iíve never seen the B.B. uncovered but I know the local history and it is what I keep chasing, but thus car would be pretty sweet also.

Old 09-10-2018, 05:54 PM
leadfoot4
CF Senior Member

I'll hazard a guess, and say $10-12K......
Old 11-16-2018, 10:14 AM
cuisinartvette
CF Senior Member

Thanked 1,074 Times in 986 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

200 Mi Id bet at least that much if not more
If you get it change every fluid in it and go through the brakes before driving it

I rebuilt a 12 bolt posi, filled it and kept it in my garage (ca good weather) for 10 yrs. The fluid looked like milk...pitted the bearing races, too had to be redone again!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Whatís it worth

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: