1. I don't like paypal and that is the only option on your site. Can you just take my payment directly without Paypal?My Website only uses Paypal as a payment processor. If you follow the transaction to the very end you can checkout without creating or using a Paypal account with your credit or debit card.
2. What are they made out of and can I leave them in?They are made out of a proprietary polyurethane blend and we don't recommend leaving them in the car.
3. I like the more expensive leave in or aluminum pucks, what makes yours different?Aluminum pucks have several downfalls. They are smaller in size and provide a hard sharp surface that will still damage your frame paint each time you use it. They aren't adjustable so you need a separate set for your Z06/ZR1 or C7 because they have a different frame thickness than base steel C5/C6 cars. The leave in pucks only come in one color option and they are lower profile designs which offers less clearance when jacking up your vehicle. They are still visible from the side of the car. Both types also COST MORE!
4. How much is shipping and how quickly do they ship?Shipping is free and usually they ship same day to next day and leave usps priority mail which is 3 days or less to anywhere in the country.
5. I don't work on my own car, do I still need them?YES, most of the GM dealers I have spoken with do not use anything like this and it is very unlikely if you had a flat or break down somewhere that the nearest service shop would have any available to use. $25 is a very small investment to protect your vehicle from damage.