Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Huge Drag Racing Event This Sat. Night at DA GROVE-Chi Wise Guys and more!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 08:35 PM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

Location: Elmhurst, IL (West Suburb of Chicago) & Home of MEGA Horsepower
Received 584 Likes on 399 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Default Huge Drag Racing Event This Sat. Night at DA GROVE-Chi Wise Guys and more!

Going to Union Grove WI tommorrow late afternoon and early evening (June 23rd) to see drag racing for the Nitrous Street Brawl event from about 4 to 11 PM (race time), where they will have the Chicago Wise Guys, Nostaglic Gasser Cars and some other Nitro powered Beasts and very fast street cars (weather permitting).

If anyone wants to head out to this event it should be a great specatator event and I should be there from about 6PM until 10PM! I will most likely be meeting my brother and my 16 year old nephew there and will be leaving for DA GROVE from a family party in WAUKEGAN around 5PM.

JOHNNY VETTES: call me bro if you want to hook up and anyone else should consider this for you and or the entire family, as it should be an AWESOME DRAG RACING SPECTACLE and very entertaining to say the least!

Last edited by Mopar Jimmy; 06-22-2007 at 08:44 PM.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:40 PM
SupermanZ
Cruise-In VIII Veteran
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 21 Likes on 2 Posts
Cruise-In IX Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11

Sounds awesome Jimmy, wish I could make it, but wife has other plans this time. Have fun.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:11 AM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by C6 Frank
Sounds awesome Jimmy, wish I could make it, but wife has other plans this time. Have fun.
Maybe next time FRANK and JOHNNY I don't want to hear any crap that you have something better to do like staying home and watching TV!!

Last edited by Mopar Jimmy; 06-23-2007 at 12:36 AM.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:01 AM
SupermanZ
Cruise-In VIII Veteran
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 21 Likes on 2 Posts
Cruise-In IX Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11

Originally Posted by BLOWN ECS Z06
Maybe next time FRANK and JOHNNY I don't want to hear any crap that you have something better to do like staying home and watching TV!!
No TV for me, it's called a "honey do" list. Because it's raining, no driving the vette, so might as well catch up on the list.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:06 AM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by C6 Frank
No TV for me, it's called a "honey do" list. Because it's raining, no driving the vette, so might as well catch up on the list.

Sorry Frank, I misplaced the period and wording of my statement as the watching TV statement vs. going to a huge drag racing event was directed to JOHNNY only. Let me reword it a bit more clearly and JOHNNY you know I am just busting ballls here. Oh JOHHNY, by the way, all the rain is staying to the south of UNION GROVE my friend (hint, hint)!

FRANK, here is how my post above was intended to read:

Maybe next time FRANK. JOHNNY, I don't want to hear any crap that you have something better to do like staying home and watching TV!!

Last edited by Mopar Jimmy; 06-23-2007 at 10:16 AM.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:12 AM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '06

Weather and forecast looks great in UNION GROVE boys and girls with all the rain staying to the south and perfect 70 degree drag racing temps!
Old 06-24-2007, 12:38 AM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '06

Just got back from DA GROVE what a GAS!! Nothing like seeing the Chicago Wise Guys launch from 0 to 211 mph in 6.70 seconds, on a perfect 68 degree evening at DA GROVE and a TON of of other super fast street and modified super stockers (and nostaligic gassers)!!

Last edited by Mopar Jimmy; 06-24-2007 at 01:25 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Huge Drag Racing Event This Sat. Night at DA GROVE-Chi Wise Guys and more!

Quick Reply: Huge Drag Racing Event This Sat. Night at DA GROVE-Chi Wise Guys and more!