Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Looking for tech work near Dayton, OH

Old 12-13-2007, 03:07 PM
kbosland
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Looking for tech work near Dayton, OH

Hey all, my name is Keith. I hang out primarily in the C3 section of this forum and I'm beginning a new career as an auto tech. At 38 I've been working toward my associates in Auto Technology and am 1 class short of graduation. I am looking for a full-time position at a dealership or aftermarket shop (does not have to be corvette related). I'd prefer the Springfield area but realize Dayton has more opportunity. I have my resume which I will be glad to email on request. You should know that I have been taking my ASE tests along the way (A series) and have taken and passed A1 through A7. My ASE certification can only come after I've worked in a shop for a year. Thanks for reading and hopefully this will give me some sort of work lead.

Keith
Old 12-23-2007, 03:02 PM
kbosland
Instructor

giving myself a bump
Old 12-24-2007, 12:55 PM
2fat2fly
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Auto tech looking for work.

Keith,

There are several shops in and around Beavercreek (Ohio,of course).I don't know if any are looking for any help,but it never hurts to get your name out there and introduce yourself.Performance Clinic is one possible place to try.There is also a speed shop on Factory road in Beavercreek that mainly deals with all things fuel injected and fast.I don't remember the name but I will get it after the holiday and shoot it to you.Performance Clinic is right off 35 behind the Site gas station across the street from Lang's Chevrolet.Cammer and Cammer is an engine builder/machine shop in Dayton.Beavercreek automotive is a machine shop/engine builder in Beavercreek off Dayton Xenia Road.They are more machine shop than anything else but it might not hurt to stop in and talk to them.They might know of a shop looking for techs.I know there are more but they aren't coming to me right now.I'll reply later when they do.Good luck with your search.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:17 AM
kbosland
Instructor

Default Thanks

2fat2fly,

Thanks for the reply and the info. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I haven't been good with checking the forum lately. Anyway, I will have to check out those places pretty soon. I've got a couple irons in the fire but it never hurts to have a few more. And, if you have a couple of other places to check out, that would be great.

Thanks again,

Keith
Old 01-05-2008, 02:18 PM
tmjvett2009
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11

Default Job

Voss Chevrolet does have a Corvette team in there service Dept. Might try them also. Good Luck

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for tech work near Dayton, OH

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Looking for tech work near Dayton, OH