Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Fall Color Tour Mi. Thumb area

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Silent E
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In X Veteran

Thanks for posting up, and glad we made it! It was a beautiful day for a cruise & a great break from midterm studying for me. I rode along in my boyfriend's eb z06, and will post some pictures when he brings the camera home
Old 10-12-2008, 04:31 PM
rooster91
Advanced

Tom,
Thanks again for a great trip. I am thankful for the time you take to put the rides together.

Is there a possibility to have everyone tell you where they are in the picture and post some names with the pictures. While I was able to meet and remember the names of about half the people, the other half we did not make it around to talk to.

One last thing, there is a Brighton area cruise slated for Oct. 25, Check out the STICKY thread on the Great Lakes page. I am not positive yet if I will be going but if there are others from the Metro Detroit area who want to go we can meet up and make the journey to Brighton together.

Scott & Michelle (99 Pewter)
Old 10-12-2008, 06:46 PM
luvmy82
Melting Slicks

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

Tom: thank you and your wife so very much for all the time and effort in putting this cruise together

Chef Andy was so down home and hospitable, I wish him and his family nothing but great success for an impeccably run establishment. The food was spectacular.

I'm bummed to hear that I missed the guitar player, I would like to have been a part of the audience. However, due to the great distance I had to drive (I went the wrong way on I-69 coming home on top of it all :o and I really, really was in BF Egypt ) I didn't get home until 9:00 pm. Oh well, I'm getting pretty familiar with the St. Clair/Port Huron area, so hopefully next year, I won't take me forever to get home.

Look forward to more of your cruises next year, and if you're out and about....why not show up on October 25th to go to Hell?
Old 10-12-2008, 08:06 PM
Bobz08C6
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As I mentioned in the previous thread thanks Tom for all the work and making this happen on a great day. Great people, weather, drive and dinner.

Here are a few more pix. Very much the same as Tom's.

Here's the B & W C3 interior that my wife Arlene loves so much. Gotta love that black patton leather trim on the seats and door panel.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:55 PM
rooster91
Advanced

Suzanne,
Michelle and I stopped for icecream in Lexington and then as we were going through Port Huron there was an accident so it took us a while to get on I94. We seen you blow by us about 7:40pm or so. We were curious what had happen since you left before us. Glad you finally made it home.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:00 PM
fine59
Instructor

Originally Posted by luvmy82
Tom: thank you and your wife so very much for all the time and effort in putting this cruise together

Chef Andy was so down home and hospitable, I wish him and his family nothing but great success for an impeccably run establishment. The food was spectacular.

I'm bummed to hear that I missed the guitar player, I would like to have been a part of the audience. However, due to the great distance I had to drive (I went the wrong way on I-69 coming home on top of it all :o and I really, really was in BF Egypt ) I didn't get home until 9:00 pm. Oh well, I'm getting pretty familiar with the St. Clair/Port Huron area, so hopefully next year, I won't take me forever to get home.

Look forward to more of your cruises next year, and if you're out and about....why not show up on October 25th to go to Hell?
Thanks for the heads up Suzanne, I would love to go to Hell but my lovely bride has me locked into a dinner/dance that day. I guess its only fair. She has put up with me dragging her to all those car events this summer.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:52 PM
rooster91
Advanced

[QUOTE=fine59;1567436477]The Van Camp House owner and chef Andy Fabian was great! He treated our group like we were his only and best customers. I think he made our dinner a very special occassion. The Guitar player that sat in after we finished dinner was a nice addition as well. Thanks to all members that joined in the fun. Looking forward to next tour. A suggestion came out yesterday to meet for in impromtu dinner somewhere just to disscuss next years events. If anyone is up for it let me know. Andy is front and center in the first photo.

Tom,
We would be up for a dinner discussion for next years events. Let us know when and where.

Scott & Michelle
Old 10-14-2008, 11:38 AM
SNOH8R
Advanced

Default Thanks!

Tom,
Thanks again for putting this all together, we had a blast!

We'd be up to an impromptu dinner as well. Keep me posted!

Craig and Lisa

Oh and as soon as I get my act together and get the photos and the video off the camera, I'll post it.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:44 AM
fine59
Instructor

ttt
Old 01-28-2009, 12:15 PM
fine59
Instructor

Default MCRTA fall tour 08

MCRTA Had fun last fall and we are now looking forward to another great time this summer. Might be a tour to Traverse City area if we can generate enough interest.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:46 PM
PreferEuroRacing
Pro

Love TC. Would entertain going on this. Will stayed tuned.

Quick Reply: Fall Color Tour Mi. Thumb area