Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

I know there are a few Mopar fans in hiding, Mopar Fest at Da Grove all this weekend!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 01:07 AM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

Location: Elmhurst, IL (West Suburb of Chicago) & Home of MEGA Horsepower
Received 584 Likes on 399 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Default I know there are a few Mopar fans in hiding, Mopar Fest at Da Grove all this weekend!

SATURDAY, SATURDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!

For any Mopar and Mopar closet enthusiats, Bob Quicksilver comes to mind, , Johnnyvettes, myself, probably my brother, and a few close high school gear head friends of mine, will be at Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, WI, tommorrow (Saturday) afternoon, July 30, and early evening, for Mopar fest, where they will be drag racing Mopars and AMCs all day and night until 9pm, with a large car show going on also. We will blast up there in my 2008 Hemi Challenger SRT8, throw the Chally in the car show, have a few beers and cigars, and maybe take a few romps down the 1/4 mile to see how she handles the heat (yes, before the beer is consumed).

Drew, and any other Mopar enthusiats, fire up your vettes, Mopars, or other hot rods and rat rods, and blast up to DA Grove if you want to see some hardcore Mopar and AMC drag Racing all day Saturday until 9 pm, and all day Sunday until 5pm.

Last edited by Mopar Jimmy; 07-31-2011 at 02:07 PM.
Old 07-30-2011, 07:14 AM
Quick Silver Z
Team Owner

Received 1,497 Likes on 1,008 Posts
No-IL Events Coordinator
2020 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C6 of Year Winner (appearance mods) 2019
2018 C6 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

Have a great time boys, I have family stuff this weekend.

Quick Reply: I know there are a few Mopar fans in hiding, Mopar Fest at Da Grove all this weekend!