Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Good Paint Shop in Columbus Ohio?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 01:46 PM
rpm94
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Good Paint Shop in Columbus Ohio?

Just wondering if anyone knows a good auto body shop near Columbus Ohio. No accident to report just a new Halltech GT2 Dred hood on the way.

So far online searches have recommened Achbach Auto Industries in Westerville. I realize that this is a long shot but I was hoping someone on this forum may have a recommendation to look into.

I will leave the center carbon fiber and have the rest painted victory red (borrowed this pic from spoiled996 - one of my favorite rides here on this forum).

I have not seen a victory red car with the GT2 hood yet. If its out there please post some pics!

Another benefit besides the cooling is to peak at the Halltech Super Bee without having to open my hood.

Old 01-02-2012, 11:10 PM
fasthwks
Drifting

Received 54 Likes on 45 Posts

Charlie Nester in Plain city/Dublin area painted our Lambos for years and has done some of our Vettes, there is none better and will top Auchbach in quality 10x over. 614-873-2317, ask for Charlie and tell him Randy from Coughlin of Marysville sent you

www.csnmotorsports.com

Last edited by fasthwks; 01-02-2012 at 11:30 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:01 PM
rpm94
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by fasthwks
Charlie Nester in Plain city/Dublin area painted our Lambos for years and has done some of our Vettes, there is none better and will top Auchbach in quality 10x over. 614-873-2317, ask for Charlie and tell him Randy from Coughlin of Marysville sent you

www.csnmotorsports.com
THANKS!

Will do so.

Get notified of new replies

To Good Paint Shop in Columbus Ohio?

Quick Reply: Good Paint Shop in Columbus Ohio?