Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Any feedback on Belzer Chevy (Lakeville, MN)

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2016, 02:57 PM
rw99
Advanced

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Any feedback on Belzer Chevy (Lakeville, MN)

Looking for your experiences with this dealership, good or bad.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Rich
Old 04-03-2017, 02:28 PM
nemebean
Intermediate

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts

I realize you're probably long past needing this information, but in case anyone else runs across the thread:

When I bought my truck I talked to someone at Belzer's. They were really keen on selling me something on the lot, but made it pretty clear they were not interested in doing a custom order for me (I wanted a loaded quad cab diesel Ram, kind of a snowflake). I looked into them because they advertise really big discounts, and I was curious to see how much of that I would actually qualify for. However, since they didn't want to sell me what I wanted it didn't really matter. I ended up buying from my local dealer (Adamson in Rochester, who were more than happy to order me a $50000+ MSRP truck). I didn't get any kind of spectacular deal, but I got what I wanted so it was worth it. Their service department has been good to me over the years too, so I was happy to give them my business.

So I can't comment on anything past the initial contact, but unless what you want is on the lot I would give them a pass. The people I talked to there were friendly and all though, so no gripes in that area. It just wasn't the right situation for me.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:29 PM
Old Goat MN
Instructor

Received 31 Likes on 18 Posts

Had a friend looking there. They advertise huge discounts but once you read the fine print you won't qualify for them all. Best part was listening to the sales guy say "wouldn't you rather save some extra money than get the perfect color"

I have personally looked there twice for cars and trucks and would never buy anything from them. I have however heard that their service department is pretty accommodating

Get notified of new replies

To Any feedback on Belzer Chevy (Lakeville, MN)

Quick Reply: Any feedback on Belzer Chevy (Lakeville, MN)