Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

C7 Z06 SPEED Inc. customers?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 12:57 AM
shootincyclone
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13
Default C7 Z06 SPEED Inc. customers?

I've worked with another Corvette shop in the area for many years. Recently I purchased a C7 Z06 and have been calling around to see who has experience doing the items I am looking for (cam, headers, pulleys and belt, etc) and Speed Inc says they have done a dozen or so. I would love to connect with one of their C7 Z06 customers regarding the experience. The shop I have worked with for a number of years are amazing people, cant say how happy I am with everything they've done for me, but they simply dont have any experience with the C7 Z06 and I can tell when talking to them that they aren't comfortable doing the cam.

Also, if you have a C7 Z06 and have had this type of work done at another shop in the area I'd be interested in hearing from you too.

Old 08-05-2017, 09:30 AM
LAYNLOW
Burning Brakes

Received 55 Likes on 45 Posts

I've been going to Speed Inc. with my Vettes since 2004. They have experience with all GM performance motors. The owner, Tom Izzo knows about everything there is to know when it comes to performance modifications. I believe they've had multiple gen ZO6's and ZR1's as well as the new ZL1 as shop cars. They recently completed similar mods to our Admiral Blue 2017 C7 ZO6.
Ask to speak with Tom Izzo directly and tell him Jack.S sent you.
Best of luck!

Originally Posted by shootincyclone
I've worked with another Corvette shop in the area for many years. Recently I purchased a C7 Z06 and have been calling around to see who has experience doing the items I am looking for (cam, headers, pulleys and belt, etc) and Speed Inc says they have done a dozen or so. I would love to connect with one of their C7 Z06 customers regarding the experience. The shop I have worked with for a number of years are amazing people, cant say how happy I am with everything they've done for me, but they simply dont have any experience with the C7 Z06 and I can tell when talking to them that they aren't comfortable doing the cam.

Also, if you have a C7 Z06 and have had this type of work done at another shop in the area I'd be interested in hearing from you too.

Quick Reply: C7 Z06 SPEED Inc. customers?