Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Tires in Springfield, MO

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2018, 11:19 PM
MJC611
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Tires in Springfield, MO

Is there a tire store in Springfield, MO that can successfully mount tires on a C7 Z06? Will be in Branson this week and need a couple tires
Old 07-09-2018, 08:51 AM
MiamiCowboy
Pro

Received 172 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by MJC611
Is there a tire store in Springfield, MO that can successfully mount tires on a C7 Z06? Will be in Branson this week and need a couple tires
Reliable Chevrolet in Springfield sells a lot of Corvettes. I am sure they have the tech advisor and equipment that can get the job done.
Old 07-09-2018, 02:03 PM
madrob2020
Melting Slicks

Received 957 Likes on 620 Posts

Originally Posted by MJC611
Just had 4 new MPSS done at Discount Tire Store in Springfield 22 June '18. Very clean, efficient staff who try very hard to please. Now for what you want to know. Just speaking for my experience, it was awesome & stress free. I had posted it here right after. They have a long glass window looking into the shop with a counter & bar stool type sitting plus a few soft chairs (?). Made it cool to sit & watch the process, my car was 10' away in first spot. They use large, low profile floor jacks. They also force balance the tires which is a BIG asset. Their prices were an EXACT match for Tire Rack. Price then was $776 for Frts. & $974 rears, $20 per tire mount/balance +$12 state fee/environmental fee for total of $1842 + $142 sales tax=$1984.58. Of course you stated you just need 2. I passed on the certificates for tire refund/replacement which are for 3 yrs. ( I only owe 1 more yr. on my '16 Z). I usually trade every 3 yrs after paying off. Tire prices may/may not be same now. I drove 260 miles round trip from where I live in northern Arkansas for very simple reason, tires were over $700 less & sales tax cheaper than my local dealer, no force balance & they said it would take APPROXIMATELY 6 hrs!!! Took 1 1/2 hrs. at DT. I have to STRESS that this was my experience alone, yours COULD be different. 3760 S. Glenstone Ave.. PS: Just checked their web site & prices are same. Course if you're going w/different brand, non runflats they would be cheaper & easier to mount (non ZP). Check out their web site!

Last edited by madrob2020; 07-09-2018 at 02:10 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 05:51 PM
MJC611
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by madrob2020
Just had 4 new MPSS done at Discount Tire Store in Springfield 22 June '18. Very clean, efficient staff who try very hard to please. Now for what you want to know. Just speaking for my experience, it was awesome & stress free. I had posted it here right after. They have a long glass window looking into the shop with a counter & bar stool type sitting plus a few soft chairs (?). Made it cool to sit & watch the process, my car was 10' away in first spot. They use large, low profile floor jacks. They also force balance the tires which is a BIG asset. Their prices were an EXACT match for Tire Rack. Price then was $776 for Frts. & $974 rears, $20 per tire mount/balance +$12 state fee/environmental fee for total of $1842 + $142 sales tax=$1984.58. Of course you stated you just need 2. I passed on the certificates for tire refund/replacement which are for 3 yrs. ( I only owe 1 more yr. on my '16 Z). I usually trade every 3 yrs after paying off. Tire prices may/may not be same now. I drove 260 miles round trip from where I live in northern Arkansas for very simple reason, tires were over $700 less & sales tax cheaper than my local dealer, no force balance & they said it would take APPROXIMATELY 6 hrs!!! Took 1 1/2 hrs. at DT. I have to STRESS that this was my experience alone, yours COULD be different. 3760 S. Glenstone Ave.. PS: Just checked their web site & prices are same. Course if you're going w/different brand, non runflats they would be cheaper & easier to mount (non ZP). Check out their web site!
Thanks for the most helpful info, just ordered them, they should be in Thurs. or Fri.. My primary concern was if they could mount them without drama, they assured that they could and you confirmed. Thanks again
Old 08-14-2020, 09:26 PM
Greg Jantti
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this thread is old, but you should check out MTS Express. They are mobile and the pricing is better than the local shops.

Get notified of new replies

To Tires in Springfield, MO

Quick Reply: Tires in Springfield, MO