Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Notre Dame football parking

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 05:58 PM
Blue Lion
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 194 Likes on 116 Posts

Default Notre Dame football parking

I will post this in Great Lakes and Off Topic forums.
I'm attending the Notre Dame/Florida State game next month. I've never been to the campus. I've researched parking and see there is parking available through UND on game day but I suspect it will be tough to get a space as lots open 12 hours before the game starts.
Any suggestions on parking in private lots?
We are meeting others at Innovation Park on the southeast corner of the campus pregame.
I will check eBay, Stubhub, etc.
Thanks.
Old 10-25-2018, 07:28 AM
Carvin
Melting Slicks

Received 526 Likes on 354 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16

Originally Posted by Blue Lion
I will post this in Great Lakes and Off Topic forums.
I'm attending the Notre Dame/Florida State game next month. I've never been to the campus. I've researched parking and see there is parking available through UND on game day but I suspect it will be tough to get a space as lots open 12 hours before the game starts.
Any suggestions on parking in private lots?
We are meeting others at Innovation Park on the southeast corner of the campus pregame.
I will check eBay, Stubhub, etc.
Thanks.
White Field north of campus is huge, you should be able to park there. To the west, St Mary's College also has parking. South of campus, folks have spots on the lawns. And if you are willing to walk a mile you can park free on the street.
Go Irish!
The following users liked this post:
Blue Lion (10-26-2018)

Quick Reply: Notre Dame football parking