Notices
Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Where to get oil changed Indianapolis

Old 01-22-2019, 05:53 PM
BoilerFan1782

Default Where to get oil changed Indianapolis

I posted this in the regional section a few days ago but got no answer. I bought my z51 used out of the Indy area and am looking to find a reliable and trustworthy dealership/shop to take the car for oil changes and other maintenance issues. Iím near Greenwood but am willing to drive to any part of the Indianapolis metro area if I know the shop does good work and doesnít damage vehicles. Iím sure by now most dealerships are used to working on the dry sump system, but I still donít trust the oil techs since they are the new guys. I also had a few issues with them and damage done to my other vehicles. Any and all info about Indy area dealerships and shops would be appreciated.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:01 PM
Mayor111
CF Senior Member

Are you opposed to doing it yourself? Im the furthest thing from a mechanic but the YouTube videos truly make it idiot proof. So easy to do, takes about an hour, saves you a ton of money, no one touches your car or does it wrong, and you learn about your own car...

The Following User Says Thank You to Mayor111 For This Useful Post:
Z28ImpalaSS (01-22-2019)
Old 01-23-2019, 01:29 AM
johnnymo63
CF Senior Member

I haven't paid to have an oil change done for decades. I love working on my cars myself.
Old 02-04-2019, 05:01 PM
G.Rossman
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '13, '15, Ď18

I use to do a lot of my own oil changes but have since gotten to where I rather not have the clean up. I take mine into Ray Skillman Chevrolet on Post rd at I74 most of the time. I do the Mobil 1 with AC Delco filter. They have a mechanic that does their corvette work. My dad has his changed by a NAPA shop down in Greenwood and has other work done there as well and been happy. Indy Auto Team.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:46 PM
MHE-Plex
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Hubler in Plainfield says they have 3 Corvette techs and that they would have one of them do the oil if you ask.

So far though, Iíve only taken my C7 GS to Hare in Noblesville. Hare has a pit they drive over for oil changes so that they donít have to raise the car which gives me peace-of-mind. Less worry about cracking the trim.
Old 02-17-2019, 05:39 PM
BoilerFan1782

Thanks guys, Iíve been away from the forum for a bit. I appreciate the info. Iíll probably go to Hubler in Plainfield knowing the techs will do it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where to get oil changed Indianapolis

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: