Notices
Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Anyone close to Hawk Chevrolet in Joliet, IL?

Old 06-27-2019, 08:37 PM
2003pilot
CF Senior Member

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Anyone close to Hawk Chevrolet in Joliet, IL?

About to pull the trigger on a new ZR1 and was hoping someone could look over the paint and carbon fiber ? Once bought a new '14 Dodge Viper sight unseen and the paint was very rough when it finally made it from Zeigler in Chicago to me in Virginia. Lots of swirls, holograms, scratches, etc. It was a showroom car that apparently was not treated well during PDI and was most likely popular for customers while in the showroom.

Any help would be much appreciated. PM me for details if able to help out.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:44 PM
GTLM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hawk Chevrolet

Originally Posted by 2003pilot View Post
About to pull the trigger on a new ZR1 and was hoping someone could look over the paint and carbon fiber ? Once bought a new '14 Dodge Viper sight unseen and the paint was very rough when it finally made it from Zeigler in Chicago to me in Virginia. Lots of swirls, holograms, scratches, etc. It was a showroom car that apparently was not treated well during PDI and was most likely popular for customers while in the showroom.

Any help would be much appreciated. PM me for details if able to help out.
I live about 20 miles away call me at+18154096675

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anyone close to Hawk Chevrolet in Joliet, IL?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: