Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Lou Gigliotti to be at Speed Seekers/MFBA Oct Road America Event...

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2003, 12:23 AM
Heat Seeker WS6
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Lou Gigliotti to be at Speed Seekers/MFBA Oct Road America Event...

The following is from Lou himself...

"Driver school Canceled?? Step inside A Driver's Ed you won't want to miss!
I have the solution for those of you who had a driving school cancelled or missed our Texas World Speedway event and seminar. And, it could be better than you originally had.

GOTO http://www.speedseekers.com

I will be holding a driving seminar at Elkhart Lake Wisconsin's Road America Racetrack during the October 18th/19th track event.

The event cost, Including the seminar is only $375. for the two day event. that is $320 for the track time and $55 for the seminar. there will only be 50 slots for the Seminar and I am not sure how many are left. The info will be up on the Speedseekers web site about the seminar by Wed, but you can sign up immediately for only $375.

There will be 2 days of track time and 2 full hours of " track talk and instruction" from Me, Lou Gigliotti 3 Time Speedvision World Challenge champion.

Don't miss this opportunity to run your Corvette on the same track as Mario, AJ, Unsers, Zanardi, Montoya and many other great racers. This track was meant for your Z06.

I will have a couple of race cars there also, so I will see you there."

Lou Gigliotti LG Motorsports

Old 09-17-2003, 03:58 AM
RandyVettes
Life's Short. Drive Hard.
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Cruise-In VII Veteran
St. Jude '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'09

Default Re: Lou Gigliotti to be at Speed Seekers/MFBA Oct Road America Event... (Heat Seeker WS6)

Sounds great ! I already paid $320.00 for the weekend but I can't use my Sunday. I am selling my Sunday for $160.00. Is this seminar on one or both days, and how can I sign up just for that if it is on Saturday?
Old 09-17-2003, 10:24 AM
Heat Seeker WS6
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Lou Gigliotti to be at Speed Seekers/MFBA Oct Road America Event... (Heat Seeker WS6)

It is going to be a 1-day seminar. At this time, Sat for sure, and are working on having possibly a second seminar on Sunday. Payment & registration for it will be through Speed Seekers.
When we have everything in concrete for this, everything pertaining to it will be on the event website- (www.speedseekers.com) Sorry if I cannot at this time answer all questions completely, but I'll answer what I am able to.

John

[Modified by Heat Seeker WS6, 3:25 PM 9/17/2003]

Get notified of new replies

To Lou Gigliotti to be at Speed Seekers/MFBA Oct Road America Event...

Quick Reply: Lou Gigliotti to be at Speed Seekers/MFBA Oct Road America Event...