Default photobucket

thank you. i will try :-)
Old 10-07-2013, 12:00 AM
laurent_zo6
Melting Slicks

Received 312 Likes on 227 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22

Originally Posted by smokiin
Thanks, for the help, but I do not have a clue what a photo bucket is. I need step by step instructions. Thanks
Go to Photobucket.com and create an account.
Click on upload and create a new album
Upload your photos to Photobucket
Click on library then click on view library then on your album.
Find the pic that you want to upload and click on it.
Once the pic is open, to the right you will see several links to share this photo. You want IMG. Click inside the rectangle to the right of IMG and a message "copied" will pop up.
Go back to Corvette Forum and inside your message box just paste that link and you're done.
Old 09-10-2015, 02:21 PM
beamg5
Pro

Received 50 Likes on 48 Posts

Kudos to the author. I was experiencing this same problem until I found and read this tutorial. Thanks !!

Gary aka "beamg5"
Old 05-03-2017, 02:23 PM
LouieM
Race Director

Received 3,036 Likes on 1,251 Posts

The fine instructions simply do no work on my desktop iMac. I've posted Photobucket photos to the Forum for a decade or so, and now Photobucket has not worked for many months. When I click on a photo in my Photobucket, to its right I get only IMG and a link; I have no choice of other ways to share the photo. No matter whether I click on the IMG link one time or a dozen, it NEVER copies to anywhere. I suppose I'll have to switch to Shutterfly. Another example of a product upgrading into uselessness. Does anyone have a suggestion how to make Photobucket work?
Old 05-03-2017, 07:03 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You might try contacting Photobucket and their support. CorvetteForum has absolutely no control over, or any affiliation with, Photobucket. If their copy command is not working with your browser and it's not modified, sounds like a bug with their software and only Photobucket can address that.

Originally Posted by LouieM
The fine instructions simply do no work on my desktop iMac. I've posted Photobucket photos to the Forum for a decade or so, and now Photobucket has not worked for many months. When I click on a photo in my Photobucket, to its right I get only IMG and a link; I have no choice of other ways to share the photo. No matter whether I click on the IMG link one time or a dozen, it NEVER copies to anywhere. I suppose I'll have to switch to Shutterfly. Another example of a product upgrading into uselessness. Does anyone have a suggestion how to make Photobucket work?
Old 07-14-2017, 04:19 PM
DebRedZR1
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,622 Likes on 1,741 Posts
CF Banner Relay Captain
West MI & JAX/NE Florida
Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17, '21

Looks like something changed today with mine. Are there any work arounds or other hosting sites, the only option I see now is you pay Photo B a $399 yr fee
Old 07-15-2017, 02:07 AM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It is suggested to use the Attachment feature locally so that the attachments are saved on CorvetteForum's servers.

Originally Posted by DebRedZR1
Looks like something changed today with mine. Are there any work arounds or other hosting sites, the only option I see now is you pay Photo B a $399 yr fee

Quick Reply: NEW PHOTOBUCKET picture posting directions