Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

Help with posting my location in sig

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 07:31 PM
Johnp94
Burning Brakes

Received 151 Likes on 123 Posts

I don't have an address either. I live in a mobile home.im taking two trips one from north east to south east. Another trip from CA to Fl. Post all of your addresses. Those that asked for my address post yours. I wouldn't do anything now that I'm 48 years old. But i do know I wouldn't post anything derogatory or disrespectful to someone I don't know who never said anything bad to me and can't stand up for himself to stop the disrespecting if he wanted to. But I was in foster care at the age of 2. I was just a pay check to foster family that never spoke to me no hug,no kiss, no birthday cake for 13 years. Boys homes in dangerous neighborhoods age 15-18. I stayed in dangerous ghetto neighborhood when released from boys home. Have gun put to my chest, guy ***** it and I don't flinch or feel fear. Wear gold rings on my fingers and never got stuck up hanging in the projects. Started carrying a gun at 18. 20 armed robberies. Possession of sawed off shot gun. Spent 5 1/2 years in prison. 60 disciplinary reports, 14 fights, lose 425 days of good time. cut one dudes neck deep with two brand new razors. Stabbed another guy and got one year added to my sentence. Two different incidents. Get out, after 9 1/2 years get arrested for aggravated assault deadly weapon. Another 4 years in prison. Never touched drugs don't drink I'm 5'5" 125 lbs. but I'm Italian and from Brooklyn. Not afraid of you internet b-----s
Old 05-22-2017, 07:42 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think this thread is finished but we'll provide an answer to the author's question, first.

We ask that members take the time to read all Announcements and Stickies as they contain important and frequently asked information.

Answers to how to use the signature, and other commonly asked information, are covered in the Help Guide linked below:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...elp-guide.html

Quick Reply: Help with posting my location in sig