Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

More features on Mobile version of site...

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2018, 03:49 PM
NmtMev
Drifting

Received 97 Likes on 67 Posts
Default More features on Mobile version of site...

Hey, I was just wondering why on the mobile version of the forum site I can't give thanks or thank people.

I'm using a random post as an example of what I can see on the mobile version. The only options are report, quote, and multi quote... is it going to be possible maybe in the future to include the thanks button, it's a hassle to reload the page in desktop mode and have to look for the post.
Old 05-30-2018, 07:56 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The Thanks feature is an add-on. It is not core to the software. Additionally, Mobile themes/apps are not only designed to better work on mobile devices, they don't always include every single feature from the full version - which circles back to being designed for mobile devices. There's only so much screen available om mobile, so much resources available on mobile, etc.

It is possible it could be included in future versions if there is demand and it can be added without usability issues.

Originally Posted by NmtMev
Hey, I was just wondering why on the mobile version of the forum site I can't give thanks or thank people.

I'm using a random post as an example of what I can see on the mobile version. The only options are report, quote, and multi quote... is it going to be possible maybe in the future to include the thanks button, it's a hassle to reload the page in desktop mode and have to look for the post.

Quick Reply: More features on Mobile version of site...